iPad [Pulled] Dead Space - (by EA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Help please, I'm starting ch.7 and I'm really loving this game but I have one huge issue. I literally have NO AMMO

how am I to play this game with no ammo?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Stop wasting ammo? Anyways, go freeze enemies and saw them for now until you get some ammo. Or, go buy some from the vending machine? Never had any issues with ammo even on hard difficulty. Never tried nightmare mode though.

3. Snake Eater

Jun 23, 2011
    I wouldn't say I'm wasting ammo, I pick up every ammo pack I see and I've found every pack, I'm pretty efficient picking up all packs. Now they are just dropping credits

4. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Aim for the limbs to save ammo, preferrably the legs to drop em. Then stomp em out.

Hope that helps

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #1025 L.Lawliet, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
    Since your health recharges, constantly use the freeze move and then slice up the monsters with melee (you won't be worried about taking damage too much). They should eventually drop ammo. With credits, you can use those to buy more ammo if you don't have enough.

Actually, if you need more money badly, play survival and use that money to buy more ammo. Also use the tokens to upgrade health and freeze which will help you a lot.

If worst comes to worst, keep farming for money until you can afford the ultimate weapon which has unlimited ammo. Best of luck :)

-

This is my favorite game on my ipod btw. I'm never ever deleting this!

This happened to me too! I thought I had figured out how it "worked" but then now it stopped working so I'm very confused. Nonetheless, I sold half of them to get money for the last weapon and fully upgraded my suit and 2 weapons =p

6. Snake Eater

Jun 23, 2011
    how do you do the node bug?

7. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    FREE today only: 2 Power Nodes DLC. Hop on it, Froggy!

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    AWESOME!!! Thank you! =oD

9. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Played through the game again on the ride from Houston to Austin today. The machine gun that costs 200,000 is an awesome weapon. Was able to fully upgrade the blaster and ripper by the time I got to the boss as well. It's a lot easier the second time around but no less fun. Haven't touched this game since February or so I believe. Tried out the extra modes today as well. They're pretty cool but kind of pointless with the lack of a real leaderboard.

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    yeah i haven't touched it for a while but i'm never going to delete it. probably the best "full-game" on the ipod. the only thing it lacks are more cutscenes to make it seem more story-like but that's a nit pick.

the new gun is great but i'm still trying to figure out the recharge trick =p

11. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Exactly the reason I can't delete it. It's the game I'd show off first to a friend. Also, it's kind of a novelty game for me. Couldn't let it leave my iPod for similar reasons to why I'll never delete AB, FN, and DJ.

12. Fil2

Fil2 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2011
    There is a new update that supports iOS 5.
    Should we install it now or after installing iOS 5?
    For those who have installed it, are there any issues with the saved datas?

13. Fil2

Fil2 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2011
    So has anyone intalled the update? Are there any issues with the saved datas?

14. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I just bought this game when it went on sale and WOW!!! It looks great, is smooth as butter, and keeps changing up with new weapons and such to keep it interesting. Most fun I've had with a 3D shooter in a good while - and this is on an iPhone 4 and not a 4S. Isn't a huge file size either.

15. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yeah, I got this right before I got DS2, and was amazed. It's a perfect fit for the iOS device. I was INCREDIBLY impressed with the controls too... I really thought they'd be pretty bad, but they worked VERY well.

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Yup... still haven't found a game better than this. I'd have to say it's even better than the final fantasies on my ipod :)

17. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Looks like GameCenter is going to be a trend from EA after all. Really good to see.

18. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Indeed!! A new content ( Dead Space 2) in a form of DLC would have been even better:)

19. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    Um....no achievements or leader boards in game center, what was the point? they even have achievements in game but didn't bother to add them to GC. very lazy EA.

20. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    They manged to add, ads though yeah!