iPhone [Pulled] Timeline for iPad - (by BOMBYX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Othor

Othor New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Sorry, you were correct, pressed the french flag and then retour, and the options appeared, then went back and changed to English, and the menu appeared, as well as the gameplay. Thank you kindly!

2. ijonesfr

ijonesfr New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    #22 ijonesfr, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
    Hello All,

Ok, from this morning, I'm inline with a dear user has the trouble. I' investigating to solve it. It appears to not be on all iPad. Just some. BUT, be sure I'll solve it before end of day and submit a new release to Apple today.

The temporary work around is like the vagrant says : "Try to select the third line of the menu, and it should get you to the langage selection screen. Choose French, and english just after and go back to the main menu". all will be resolved.

Again, be sure I apology about this trouble on some IOS. This game is more than a year of big effort and I hope you can excuse me for this trouble and I hope you will be enjoy about this game, very soon.

Cheers,
    Stef

3. louisa9

louisa9 Active Member

Feb 15, 2012
    It's interesting!
    I think it will stimulate more creation.

4. Cromwell

Cromwell Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Selfemployed PC Service technican
    Cologne, Germany
    Today I wanted to redownload the game but it is not available at the AppStore, nor does it show up in my list of purchased Apps!
    Could the puplisher/dev explain this? Do you intend to resubmit it? If not I will ask Apple for a refund!

5. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I still see the game available in the US AppStore.

6. Felonious Tub

Felonious Tub Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    It's in the Australian store too.

7. Cromwell

Jun 25, 2011
    Cologne, Germany
    At the german appstore it is not available anymore. No idea why. I posted it on their FB site some minutes ago. Hope they will answer.

8. Cromwell

Jun 25, 2011
    Cologne, Germany
    #28 Cromwell, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    Still not available in Germany at this moment. I posted a request on their FB page, no reaction.
    Thx bombyx for ignoring me!
    I wrote a PM to one of the Devs. I will wait some days and if I do not get any response again, then I will get it back from somewhere else.
    I have paid for it as I have paid for every App on my iPad, so I have clear conscience. ;)

9. Guibs

Guibs Active Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Not available on the Canadian App Store as well.

10. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Well interestingly, this just got an update today which was supposed to add an expansion and bug fixes. Here's the problem. It's now unplayable. When you click on the "play" button, it takes you to the page where you can buy the physical game. There is no way to access the game now. Not good.

11. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #31 Coldar, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    Interested but I'm going to have keep this on the back files till the issues are resolved. Looks to be a game I'd really get involved in too.
    Will wishlist till then.

Add: ok I've searched and no longer see it listed in US stores.
    But AppShopper still shows it.

12. saladfork

saladfork Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Web Engineer
    This is about the best casual/party game I've ever seen. Can't wait for the bug fix.

Devs: I'm dying to give you money for more expansions!

13. Cromwell

Jun 25, 2011
    Cologne, Germany
    lol... Seems they do not want that anyone plays their game... ; D
    Ok, this Dev is now on my blacklist until I see some action from their side here...

14. Cromwell

Jun 25, 2011
    Cologne, Germany
    Even after the new update not available in Germany. I wrote eMails, very polite, but got not a single answer!
    I can only warn you: Do not buy anything of this this Dev/Publisher!
    You may give your money for nothing as I did. What a poor excuse of customer service.

15. Appletini

Appletini Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    Your situation is unfortunate, but the game itself is good, available again in all of the regional stores I looked at (except Germany), and just received an update to take care of the issue of the third expansion not being recognised after purchase. I don't really think that calling for a blanket boycott of the developer is warranted.

16. Cromwell

Jun 25, 2011
    Cologne, Germany
    Sorry, but that is my opinion and I will stand to it. Next time it is another country,where this publisher is to lazy to take care.
    As I said, I wrote 4 eMails, to 4 different recipients, POLITELY asking if they could republish the game in the German AppStore, I did the same on their Facebook page with the same result: NOT A SINGLE REACTION!
    And I do not care about he money spent, it is for the principle!
    I paid, so I have the right to play this game. Luckily my iPad is jailbroken, so I know what I can do when I want to play this game.
    Do not get me wrong, I paid for every app on my iPad or acquired it, when it went free.
    I bought a lot of apps or IAPs just to support the Devs, because I admired their dedication to their game and the efforts, they put into it to make it even better.
    Ok, that's it for now. Now I play some games... :)

17. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Is this game any good? Looks like the guy before me is having a massive rant lol, hope his problem is resolve by the dev.

18. Appletini

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    His complaint was just that the game is no longer available in the German app store; there's nothing wrong with the game itself.

19. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    So, Do you have any impressions on this game lol or you are just correcting me? I know that he is complaining about the game not available in the German app store, that is why I said that I hope his problem is resolve.

20. Appletini

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    I wasn't correcting you, I was posting a clarification in response to your ambiguously-phrased post. As for details about the iOS version of the game, look here.