Puppysaurus - turned-based "collect 'em all" RPG!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by fuzzyprofessorhead, May 10, 2011.

1. That is a very good suggestion! Egads, but we're happy with the volunteer count.

If you have already replied to this thread to volunteer for the beta test, consider yourself part of the beta team -- we'll be in touch (via private message on this forum) around July 18th. Otherwise, I'm afraid we're closing the beta invitation for now, at least until we figure out how many slots we have to spare.

Thanks everyone!

2. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    I want in on the beta :D

3. brady3superbwl

brady3superbwl Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2011
    So does that mean im in? :D

4. Martin JF

Martin JF Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I'm so excited for this game :D just a question: Will I need a pc to beta? because I will be gone from the 17th. I'll be gone quite a while, and won't have acces to a computer. I will have internet though, so if you use codes I would be very happy :p

5. kimdoocheol

kimdoocheol Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    lol double rainbow.

6. Yup.

And Martin JF, I replied via private message. :)

Everyone: Things are blowing up left and right, as should be expected during this phase. We're a few days behind schedule, but nothing major... Will keep you posted, meanwhile nose is back to the grindstone.

7. brady3superbwl

Jun 27, 2011
  8. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Here's my post about the beta. I think I posted that a couple days ago. So am I in the beta? Cuz I think I am. :)

9. jamesdoug

jamesdoug Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Can I join?

10. brady3superbwl

Jun 27, 2011
    Yeah

Yes it would be most haplful if you could use codes :)

11. SuperMexican

SuperMexican Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Athlete at Nike Factory Kansas City
    Kansas City, Kansas
    I honestly cannot wait for this game, and now with all the trouble Geosociety is having this game could really take over!

12. Hi everyone, just a quick note with some news. The first round of testing went much slower than I anticipated, but that's because it takes most players around 10 hours to complete the main quest.

During the first round of testing, several major show-stoppers came up -- we're working through them as quickly as possible, but the public beta is going to be delayed by probably a week as a result. Trust me, no one wants to get this game into players' hands more than I do, but some of these bugs make the game unplayable (heh, whoops...) So we're going to spend the week cleaning things up and start the public beta next week.

Oh! And we learned how to make the beta builds so you can download them directly to your phone via Mobile Safari -- so you won't need to sync to a PC to participate in the beta.

More later...

13. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    cant wait to play the game
    sad that there wasnt i place left in the beta

any ideas on the price ?
    or new videos?

14. brady3superbwl

Jun 27, 2011
    I thought i was on the beta team!???

15. We are finally ready. :)

The Puppysaurus public beta begins tomorrow, if everyone sends me their UUID quickly. This is the beta team:

• brady3superbwl
    • crex
    • doodlejumper
    • jamesdoug
    • Jdragoon19
    • Madman100
    • Martin JF
    • mattll
    • undeadcow

If your name is on that list, please send me a PM with the following:

1. The UUID of your iOS device. You can use iTunes to get the UUID while your device is connected to a computer, or you can install a free app on the device itself that will let you copy & paste the UUID into mobile safari.
    2. The make, model, and year of your device. Please be as specific as possible, ie "White Verizon iPhone 4 2011".
    3. Your email address. I'll send instructions for the download via email.

Please be quick, as I need the complete list of UUIDs before I can set up the download.

And a big thank you everyone for volunteering! I can't wait to finally get Puppysaurus into players' hands. :D

16. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
  17. araziza

araziza Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Is there any chance I can get in on the beta testing? I've always loved this genre, and would have a vested interest in contributing to make sure any game I would buy would be as polished as possible beforehand. My email and UDID are in the pm I have sent.

18. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    PM sent! Thx for letting me into the beta :)

19. brady3superbwl

Jun 27, 2011
    PM sent thanks!

20. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for including me in the beta, PM'd!