Puppysaurus - turned-based "collect 'em all" RPG!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by fuzzyprofessorhead, May 10, 2011.

1. jamesdoug

jamesdoug Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
  2. Thanks everyone! You should all now have instructions in your email on where to go to get the beta app. After two quick downloads you can start playing Puppysaurus!

Also, I'm still waiting on UUIDs for a few stragglers -- please get your UUID to me quickly!

3. araziza

araziza Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Is there somewhere the testers should go to give input/ impressions

4. Just shoot me an email. :)

5. FYI for the beta testers: a misconfiguration for Apple Push Notifications prevented online matches from working for the beta testers -- the configuration issue has now been fixed, and online matches should work from this point forward. :)

6. Fellollex

Fellollex Member

Apr 6, 2010
    School
    South Carolina
    So it's been a while with out news. So beta testers, how is the game. Is the combat balanced, or what. Also, this looks to be a great game Fuzzy Professor Head. Hope you don't run into a lot of bugs!!

7. Thanks Fellolex, the beta testers definitely gave lots of good feedback, we're busily going through trying to improve everything. I imagine a week or two of fixes/improvements, and then another round of testing. Trust us, when we have big news, this forum will be the first to know. :)

8. Fellollex

Fellollex Member

Apr 6, 2010
    School
    South Carolina
    Awesome

9. Lycanthroat

Lycanthroat Active Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Very interesting. Looking forward to this and an updated trailer, like you said. I really liked the look of the overworld!

(Also, thanks whoever pointed out GeoSociety! I've looked and looked and LOOKED through the App Store for Poke-lite games, but there's so much to wade through. You really need to know the name...)

10. Thanks Lycanthroat, we're still busy polishing the gameplay to a shine, but hope to have a new trailer for you Real Soon Now. :) Stay tuned...

11. brady3superbwl

brady3superbwl Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2011
    I think the game will please :) that is all I van say mwahahah