Universal Puzzle Craft - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 15, 2012.

1. cplr

cplr Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    has the annoying bug with the tools been fixed? my toolbar (if you will) is constantly getting in a state where it thinks it is halfway through a scroll and you cannot use the left-most or right-most tool. scrolling left/right doesn't fix the scroll frame, it is always off by half. this has been incredibly frustrating, and has led to me losing a lot of resources (for example by not being able to trigger the clearing of poisonous gas before it explodes).

2. ArsThanea

ArsThanea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Yes it's already fixed and patch 1.02 will be live soon. It's under Apple review now. Best

3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Why don't you add a separate option to download HD graphics in-game? That will still keep the original download as is, and leave the option of Retina for those that want it.

As an example, Fragger does this as well as a bunch of other games.

4. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Echoseven
    As I wrote - we will think of it. Thanks for tip.

5. cplr

cplr Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Excellent, thanks!

Not sure if you said iCloud sync is returning, but you guys might want to read this: http://infinite-labs.net/bp/#icloud

6. madman73

madman73 Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    advertising creative director
    Manila, Philippines
    Okay, I dunno if this was caused by my upgrade to iOS6, but the music now is glitched- it keeps stopping at a certain point and keeps restarting. So now I have to turn the music off. Anyone else having this problem, and is there any way to fix it? I'm on iPad3 btw...

7. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Update 1.02

Hey Guys,
    Thank you for staying with us. Update 1.02 is live now!
    A LOT of improvements. But the most important bellow:

- Improved stability of the game, especialy on iPods
    - Tools bug fixed
    - Loading time improvement
    - Achievements bugs fixed
    - press functionality on food/shop screen
    - Lots of minor improvements to the game

NOTE: For any users with Puzzle Craft old version 1.0.0, there is a slight chance that downloading the 1.02 update could delete your save. However this permanently fixes the "No String" bug. Your kingdom is safe.

Right now we are working on issues with iOS6. (ie. glitch with music someone mentioned). I'll keep you updated.
    Best!

8. Moonbears

Moonbears Member

Sep 9, 2012
    I can't wait the update fixing the music glitch issue. I'm playing this game everyday.

9. madman73

madman73 Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    advertising creative director
    Manila, Philippines
    Great! Waiting in anticipation of the update... just upgraded to Kingdom last night. ^___^

10. Ssylex

Ssylex Well-Known Member

May 18, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Woohoo, update! What's with the new "redeem" functionality through the settings menus?:)

11. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hey. It's for people who got problems with inApps purchases. If you have any send email to chillingo support along with your unique code given in this section. And they will try to solve your problem.

Best

12. MissDjax

MissDjax Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    too late... just finished the game last night :(
    I crashed SO much on my ipod 4G and the long loading time was killing me.
    Too bad my joy with this game was tempered because of those issue. Else it would have been almost a perfect game for me.

13. Dan@Chillingo

Dan@Chillingo Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Hello all,

Thanks so much for your patience as we tried to fix the various issues that had been hampering your fun. We are pretty sure we got them all now and can get down to working on some awesome new content! I know there are some mindblowing plans in the pipeline!

If anyone lost IAP, please send us a copy of your iTunes receipt, along with the code that is visible in the REDEEM section in game options and we'll sort you out!

Thanks again!
    Dan

14. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Sorry to hear that. Wait for content update then and hopefully enjoy the game then. Best

15. tripleeyedsnake

Aug 20, 2012
    I am waiting for the content update now. I reached level 28 by buying the last 3 plants. Now I bought everything possible and every free field in my Kingdom is covered. Unfortunately the game doesn't attract me once it's done. I am looking forward to new mechanics and fields. The existing fields are boring and it feels like ages to get one done with all the free moves.

16. witedahlia

witedahlia Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    I'm at level 25 and I'm having a blast. Literally, I guess, with all the mine explosions, but I really am having a great time. I look forward to updates. Awesome job, devs.

17. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    1.0.2 update is great. Works perfectly on my iPod Touch 4 now-- no crashes whatsoever, and very stable and smooth. thanks!

18. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Glad to hear it! Thanks.

19. Bubbapook

Bubbapook Active Member

Sep 5, 2012
    So I just got a new iphone and would like to continue my ipad save on my phone? I tried copying the documents folder across via iFunbox, but the game still asks me to create a new town on startup. Is there any way to do this?

20. zybniou

zybniou Member

Aug 12, 2011
    My game crashes right after naming my village in the beginning, on an iPad 3. Works very well on a first generation iPad though. Any tips? :(