Universal Puzzle Craft - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    That really stinks because I've been enjoying the game otherwise. If it ripped me off a cottage worth, ok....but a mansion is 10 workers!

2. vincentloranger

vincentloranger New Member

Nov 16, 2012
    achievement bugs

anyone triggered an achievement in-game but after checked on gamecenter and didnt register???? i have this problem with the ''soup for all'' achievement.....seems like it appeared in game while playing and wont trigger on gamecenter.....and i made about 800 soups........
    anyone can help?????

3. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I've won that achievement in gamecenter. Some apps have the achievement flags stored in the save file for your device, and some don't recheck for completion if their records and GC don't match up. In that case there's nothing that can be done, other than deleting, to get GC to record it won. :(

I'm not saying to delete the app. I've had issues with some games and it's not worth the trouble, usually.

4. 6smallsawer

6smallsawer Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Looks Fun!

It reminds of me these games, though.:D
    Dungeonraid + PuzzleQuest + Tripple Town + Harvest Moon

5. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Game is free for those who've been sleeping on it. Pick it up asap! :)

6. jarboo

jarboo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    France
    Great game !

I grabbed the game while it was free 3 days ago and honestly this game is really great !

My girlfriend and I were both completely addicted to the game and played a lot this week end (on 2 devices). We have both nearly built the castle.

Everything was nice, no need for IAP (I read some of the first pages complains and I really don't agree with them !)

I would really like to support the game but I don't really like consumable IAP. I guess I'll buy some coins to support you, but I really don't need them.
    I love when developers manage to include non-consumable IAP that don't completely ruin the game but it must be difficult to balance.

Sad to see that you suffered a save bug that must have reduce your sales :(

The game is really, really great (I played a lot of games on iOS)

Just 2 or 3 minor points :

1) It would be nice to ask for a confirmation for instant buy with coins. My finger slipped when I wanted to craft 50 basic tools with all my extra wood, and I wasted like 500 coins.
    2) I build my tallest building (don't remember its name) just in front of my city hall, and sometimes I can't collect taxes because the tall building is preventing me from clicking the '!'
    3) It's the opposite of what a lot of people said in the first pages of this thread but I felt like the game was nearly too easy. I never needed IAP (far from it). It's nice, cause like others, I hate IAP-driven games, but I'm afraid it's quite bad for your revenue and since the game is so cheap (even free now), I think you should add more IAP in your next update. Maybe something like extra challenge for late-game users, or bonus when selling/buying from the market.

Anyway, really a great game !! :)

7. Bomb

Bomb New Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Puzzle craft Nothing to do

Hi, in puzzle craft I got the castle and everything but when are there going to be more things to build

8. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Castle is the end goal, there's nothing new to build.

9. DigiMish

DigiMish New Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Is there a way to transfer my save data from one device to another?

10. JasperA66

JasperA66 Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Government
    Not currently.

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Really enjoyed this one. Enough so that I beat it, which doesn't happen in a day.

By beat it, I mean I hit level 20 or 25, built all buidings (including a castle), and was named King of the Realm or something.

Nothin left to do. I don't know if the game was re-balanced during an update, but I never ever had a situation whereby I couldn't farm due to lack of gold.

I retired as a fat and wealthy king.

12. NanaRant

NanaRant New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Gratitude and Best Wishes!

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5 and stumbled upon Touch Arcade. Kudos!

Then I downloaded Puzzle Craft. Holy cow :). What a fantastic, clever, well conceived gem of a game! I always smile at the most common remark in "reviews" in the App Store..."So addictive". Well, I lost 5 prime Christmas shopping days unable to stop playing. I could NOT put it down. I woke every a m full of happy anticipation. Thank you for a charming, detailed, visually brilliant game. I hope you are all richly rewarded. Happy Holidays from a gaming granny!! I wait for new levels with joy.

XOXO

13. ArsThanea

ArsThanea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Thank you Nana for your kind words. Guys, update is already finished from production side. We are testing it extensively and then it will be submitted to the App Store. All the best from whole team!

14. 19_josh_91

19_josh_91 Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Can you give us any teasers or any small details as to what this update will add?
    Have you read the many comments about adding a possible fighting, Scene, in which you would have to match swords and shields Etc?

15. Raynebair

Raynebair New Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Downloaded this game about a week ago when it was free. Totally addicted!! But now I have a problem. I put the lookout up by the town hall and now when I try to click the exclamation to collect taxes it won't let me. It thinks I'm clicking the lookout.

What to do??

16. Puzzled07

Puzzled07 New Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Points no longer accumulating

Ok, I'm an addict. Just built my fourth castle. Instead of going round again I thought I'd try to climb the leader board instead but my points have stopped accumulating. I'm at Level 35 and now experience is accumulating but not ticking over - currently have 250000+ out of 100000 and my total points aren't increasing. The high scores on the leader board show that more can be earned.

Have I broken the game or is it breaking me?

I hit the missing workers problem on the third go but not on any of the others.

Thanks developers for a game that is non-violent, one I can share with the grand kids.

17. jamsie07

jamsie07 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Anyone know if the developer mentioned iphone 5 support is this coming update?

18. ArsThanea

ArsThanea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hey. The answer is yes. iPhone 5 support is already implemented and will show with the upcoming update. We've finished all works, and now we need some time for test and then is going strait to Apple. Best

19. SkyTigerX

SkyTigerX Active Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Still wish there could be something done with the music bug.

20. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    So I completed the game a week or so ago. However, I only have 41/45 achievements.

Balanced Diet - I have created every single supply at least once... So I'm not sure why it isn't awarding me this. Rake, Fertilizer, Sapling, Plough, Axe, Cat, Rifle, Scythe, Chicken Cage, Carrot Basket, Pig Wheelbarrow, Automatic Apple Picker, Cow Bell, Lamp, Shovel, Explosives, Iron Ration, Iron Pick, Stone Hammer, Drill, Silver Pick, Coal Hammer, Silver Transmuter, Coal Transmuter, Gold Pick, Diamond Hammer. I am aware half of those don't require food to make. But the fact still remains, I have crafted every single item there is. Yet, no achievement.

Super Farmer - I have visited the fields 101 times.

Miles To Walk - I'll admit, I don't deserve this one yet. I'm only at 870m.

And I believe the secret achievement is to collect a trophy (which I believe is to connect 10 gold. Yes?) I haven't attempted that yet, for fear of wasting a lot of time only to not actually get the achievement.

So tell me, what am I doing wrong? Are these known bugs?

And I, too, have missing workers. 4, I believe.

Is there any timetable on upcoming updates?