Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. CTrumper

CTrumper Active Member

Aug 4, 2012
    I now have 28 of 30 friends. I will happily trade presents with you.

2. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I sent a present to you. I think I did it correctly.

3. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Back 5,

With Fafnir as leader and Mystic Stone Knight and Highlander in your team, it seems to me that your wood team is almost perfect. Congrats!

4. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I have all these useless 5 stars and I'm getting stomped since lvling my units barely seem to gain enough xp. Could anyone help me with a team composition?

5. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Have any of you guys actually beaten Blizzard Dungeon on Expert? Even with the Golem's 50% Damage Reduction skill, the boss still hit me for 15k damage. Is this dungeon supposed to be a dps race where you have to kill the boss in 8 turns or less? Or do we have to use one of the water damage reduction leader skills + a golem activateable to even live through one shot.

6. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012

Thanks but already know that, the thing is I dont get a chest on every wave, has it to do with the way I kill monsters?

7. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    6 runs of the Sapphire Dragon dungeon. The rooms are the exact same and I come out with 30, 3-star sapphire dragons... Are you serious -.-;;

8. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Does the number of round you take to defeat the enemy affect egg drop rate? I also need someone who have gotten an egg from cupid in the heaven's servant mission for confirmation, cause I've run the mission for maybe 50+ times and after 150 cupid kills, still nothing.

9. kurisu628

kurisu628 Active Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Sorry about the late reply all!
    @Back 5 and @tobiasdu: looks like you've had your questions pretty much cleared up. #291Shardran's full evolution is indeed "worth it," especially for the weekends; its half-damage from red and blue can help you challenge higher levels in the weekend tri-color dungeons and help you net some phat cash. I have (and have fully evolved) #300 Piedra; and his resistance to blue and black, his jewel changing skill, and his dragon classification make him a pretty safe fit on a darkness team.

For the people asking about chest or egg drop rates, there doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to it. The only drop guarantees are on the limited-time special dungeons that feature a particular monster; if you finish the highest level you'll get the boss as a drop.

Oh, and for six lucky people, I have this:

ID: 126 036 282

...cuz I only have six open spaces on my newly expanded friend list! (^∇^)I prune pretty regularly though so go ahead and add me!

10. kurisu628

kurisu628 Active Member

Sep 15, 2010
    What "useless" 5 stars do you have?

11. kurisu628

kurisu628 Active Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Use them to power up your blue monsters! You get extra experience (150%) if your base monster and material monsters are the same element.

Or, if you're high enough level...go to the technical dungeons and farm the blue one for #305 Penpendra. They look like a blue penguin and drop fairly often even on the lowest difficulties. Max out their level (NOT with your Sapphire dragons!), and then evolve them using one Dragon Seed and two Sapphire Dragons. The resulting #306 Safapendra are worth 30,000 experience, or 45,000 experience for blue monsters!

There are also red and green ones, that yield the same results from Ruby Dragons and Emerald Dragons. Time-consuming and box space-intensive, but an enjoyable side-quest.

12. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    It says "User is not yet registered" for me when I try to add you.

*still looking for confirmation if ANYONE has gotten a cupid from heaven's servant quest*

13. kurisu628

kurisu628 Active Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Huh...guess they've got US players and Japanese players separated. Not surprising I guess...wasted a stone expanding my friend list, though. orz

14. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2012
    #194 Spite, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    Just got the game, anyone that have extra friend slot and is willing to help a new player, please add 355 135 282

15. xCobalt

xCobalt Active Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Does it matter what monster you use to fuse with the base monster? If it does, how so?

16. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Ah shit, I forgot about the PenPendra. Once you hit level 30 the exp from Sapphire dragons drop off tremendously and you need the 4-star to get decent exp.

17. kurisu628

kurisu628 Active Member

Sep 15, 2010
    @Cobalt: if it's for leveling up, it doesn't matter what you use, though using monsters of the same element (fire, water, wood, dark and light) as the base will give 150% more experience.

For evolving, there is a predetermined group of specific monsters that you need to collect and give to your max level base monster.

Finally, there are monsters with an "ultimate evolution" form, which will cause them to change into a new form, add a secondary element allowing them to do two kinds of damage, and PRESERVE their current level so you can continue leveling them up. Which monsters have this "ultimate evolution," and what you need to collect to trigger the change, is a 'secret'. (^∇^)

18. RichRuzz

Aug 19, 2012
    #198 RichRuzz, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    My highest ATK monsters. Could anyone help with advice? Or a solid way to get them levels? I can't win like this.

Attached Files:

19. RichRuzz

Aug 19, 2012
    Meant to upload this one. Just add Parvati and Neptune to that list.

20. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    I honestly don't see a problem with your lineup which means that the reason you lose is because of your combos. You have a strong healer and decent attack. Maybe pick a Midgard or tank as your helper and set your healer as your leader.