Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    I also have a drawn joker.. But using that as leader relys on seeing 2 specific colors to defend against.

2. graffekta

graffekta Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    London
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but I've managed to get a copy of the game from the Japanese store (already had a JP account from ages ago) which says English is available as a language but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it.

Does anyone know? Assuming all the buttons are in the same place in the English version is anyone able to post a screenshot or directions of where I need to go?

Would be much appreciated, dying to play this! Thanks!

3. llooll

llooll Active Member

Jan 3, 2013
    I'm pretty certain that it stacks. It does for sure if you have 2 dif healers. Like angel/siren. Also it's not 3x their rcv. It's 3x your total recovery.

4. Chiskle

Chiskle Active Member

Jun 14, 2012
    I just got two mystic masks for my first win on the mask expert level. Funny, but my heroes don't require any to evolve so I'm going to use them to level up my Amaterasu (I thought her evolution required one, but I was wrong). Does anyone know what she needs to evolve? And, who needs the mystic mask to evolve?

5. llooll

llooll Active Member

Jan 3, 2013
    I'm not sure what you have but this is what I do. I use lilith, echinda, chaos devil, and a red or blue keeper. My leader is siren. Ill use odin or another succubus type healer as helper.

I leave one mask alive in first level until I have skills powered up. I save the lilith skill until last level and echidna until second last.

6. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    You have to get the US version of the app from the US app store, nothing's stopping you from having both though. I sure do :)

7. graffekta

Feb 18, 2009
    London
    Unfortunately to sign up for a US iTunes account now you need a gift card code :(

8. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Yea they do

9. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    U need a zombie team for this. Best strat is red ogre, 3/4 samurai goblins and a 3*carbuncle. This is without poison/delay/shiva

If you have either 3, use em to increase ur chances.

10. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    Special dungeons and a slim chance of boss drops. Never was confirmed on boss drops but thats whats the rumor.

11. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Don't feed them to your monsters. Hang onto them until you need them for evolution. They are not easy to get. There are weeks where I run this dungeon over and over, all day, and not get a single mystic mask drop.

12. digitalrice

digitalrice Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    #2252 digitalrice, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    Room of mask expert strategy...

I use a Gigas leader (Resolve) with Lilith (Poison) and 3 Magma Chimeras with either a Shiva (Void) / Neptune (Poison) / or Lilith helper. Then use the first round to charge up the Void / Poison skill.

Works great. Mystic Mask drop however, not so great. Got 1 out of 4 today. Only because of a random encounter. Weak sauce.

13. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Thank you. My team is not built like this so I need to start gathering done of these. I got through this dungeon today but used 4 of my last 6 gems. I had to bcuz in the 3rd room I received the red mask I needed for an upgrade do it was worth it... But no way I beat it with my current build unless I have a ton of gems which I dont

14. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #2254 Xexist, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    I doubt that is true?

*Edit*
    Doesnt appear to be true. Just tried.

15. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    Another would be what DonPerion suggested. Samurai Goblins have the orb changing ability. Plus they're easy to farm too.

16. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Where r they farmed?

17. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Is the game playable entire OFFLINE? Or must you sign into some account online to play?

18. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    #2258 digitalrice, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
    They frequent the Fire Forest Nerva Dungeons. There's even a Drop% x 1.5 for a few more hours.

19. amoeba

amoeba Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Are you guys using @PG in your name tags? Hopefully it'll be easier to identify toucharcade and facebook puzzle/dragon fellow members.

20. graffekta

Feb 18, 2009
    London
    Well unless I'm missing something obvious it won't let me progress past that bit without entering CC details or a code.

Are you already in the US? Might be a proxy thing.