Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    If it is forcing you to enter CC details, try to first "buy" a free app. When it asks you for your login, create a new one. It should then allow you to create your account without any CC!

2. graffekta

graffekta Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    London
    Thanks for the tip but that's exactly what I was already doing and still no joy.

Guess it's back to the waiting game, hopefully they'll bless the rest of the world with it soon.

3. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    I use !!! in my name, but that's because I'm a huge fan of exclamation points!!!

4. Chiskle

Chiskle Active Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Thanks for the advice, I will hang on to them now.

I tried five other times to pass the level again using same strategy but no luck, it's a very unpredictable level (I got a row of four masks attacking at the same time after I already used two poison). I think Amaterasu needs Divine Mask to evolve, not Mystic. Is this so? Just my luck!

5. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%9E%E3%83%86%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9

6. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Use shiva instead of poison

7. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    #2267 Pixelpojken, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
    And there was the 60th day 5 magic stone gift,thank you ^^ Let's see what I get, aaaand its a star egg, it's a Dryad.....Blerg.

Edit: Ok, I withdraw my initial dissappointment, she's a healer after all and given member of my "adorablez healer team", just need an angel and echidna now :) and I got a lvl 30 Pierdrawn too, he's kind of nice I guess.

8. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Fun tip!

If you have a team of fully evolved "lil Dragons" and get their skills ready - use Shiva's skill, then you can unload their 20,000 dmg skills for FULL DAMAGE and power through all masks/metal dragons/etc with ease!

Reason being - using a skill like that doesn't count as a "turn."

9. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I believe this works with MK-III as well, with the 75% reduction in defense.

10. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    No reason to fully evolve the ill dragons; masks and metals have ~200 hp max. You can use unevolved starter dragons if you want, or just trust your matching skills and wipe the enemies with regular damage - shivas skill will not reset until you fail to kill all enemies.

11. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Okay... Master lvl skydragon run, what two leaders would u suggest? My stamina is 50 and I just blew my daily load... Died first round! Lol.. Using my 5star siren and friend Odin and got wupped right out of the gates. How do you all do it?

12. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    You should put up a screen shot of your team stats so we can see your HP/ATK values.

I'm thinking maybe (if possible) try Amaterasu Ohkami instead of Siren!

13. BlingBlang

Mar 11, 2009
    Odin doesn't work when multiple monsters hit you in the same turn. You need a 50% damage reduction instead.

14. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Do a 1/2 dmg and 5star orb healer? With I assuming multiple other orb changers (drawn joker, etc)?

Is that enough orb matching heals?

15. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    I don't have Amaterasu but wish I did. I tried posting a sshot but this touch arcade app sux and keeps flaking when I try.

I'm using siren, 5star devil drag, 5star holy drag, drawn joker, 4star Thanatos and Odin as friend.

Dark attack - 1974
    Rcu - 1190
    Life - 5197
    *shown stats before helper

16. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    your life is basically too low, how about putting on a dragon with 50% resist as leader, boost your team with monsters of higher life (dragons with 20k active spell attack recommended) and then use a healer preferably high level siren or amaterasu as leader

go through every round slowly to ensure that you build up your active skills, if you encounter rounds where there are 3-5 devils do not be afraid to use your skills to blast them..

17. BlingBlang

Mar 11, 2009
    Try finding a friend with an Amaterasu. Otherwise, you will need to rely on Siren's skill. Does she have max lvl skill?

For master, you need to have a decently high attack and total HP. I've encounter rounds where 5 little devils attack at the same time on the first turn. If I didn't have enough fire power to clear them immediately, they would've wiped me. So Odin is definitely not appropriate for master.

18. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Another great strategy is to get a Keeper of the Rainbow, to use his defensive countdown. Try to get a Genie as well, as you can avoid dark damage for 3 rounds.

Whenever I run dark or light dragons, I will always bring defensive abilities just incase I run into a series of 5 monsters all on a 1 round attack timer.

19. Dterk

Dterk New Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Archangel vs amaterusa

Hi, I have been developing a Cupid, which is now a level 33 angel, working hard to make it an archangel.
    Today I pulled a five star amaterusa level 30 from the rare egg machine.
    Which one should I keep / develop?
    Thanks for the advice!

20. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Definitely need more life. I'd suggest using the Keeper of the Rainbow or another healer if you have it. Set the 5 star devil drag as the leader and get a healer with high RCV (doesn't have to be Amat Ohkami, I used a friend's Siren). With two Siren's and the KotR you have enough defensive capabilities to stand through his 3k attacks. It'll take awhile, but you should be able to kill him