Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. James

James Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    #2341 James, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    Little dragons or high dragons? You'll want to look at the amount of experience you will get from something before you feed it to a creature. You would never want to feed little metal dragons to a creature of any decent level. Actually, outside the start of the game, I wouldn't use them for experience anyway—instead they're good for leveling things like Pengdra or a Baddie destined for Vampire (dark baby dragons; wood/water/fire baby dragons are for evolving Pengdra and baby gold dragons are sold). Once a creature is climbing in level it is good to feed king/high dragons and Pengdra. At very high levels perhaps only king dragons (or Pengdra if some extra cost isn't an issue). At lower levels it can be worth combining creatures before feeding them to the higher level creature.

2. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Sorry, I was talking about the metal dragons. Typically what I would do is run a colored dragon dungeon and hopefully get Kings. If I did, I would use my Kings and fill in the remaining boxes with whatever color metal dragon I had left. Sometimes I would get to use a King, a medium dragon and then 3 little dragons for a power-up fusion. That nets you about 115k experience or what have you. This would take me a long time to fully evolve my dragons to lvl 70, so I could evolve them into the 1/2 damage dragons.

From here on out, I will save my Kings and only use my little metal dragons to evolve penguins, which will ultimately save me a lot of gold in power-up costs.

As an aside: I just got another Vampire from the pal egg today. So mad that I had to waste a rare egg pull on a Vampire when it could be had from pal egg as well :mad:

I love evolving monsters in this game. I don't feel I need to "catch them all" but I do like having enough evolved monsters so I am prepared for whatever dungeon comes my way (I wasn't prepared for Hera previously and I don't want that to happen again).

Because of the 1 day dungeon and my 30 pal egg pulls today, I now have 2 Vampires I need to evolve, an Earth Golem (will go great with my Wood team), a Mystic Dark Knight and a Mystic Light Knight.

It seems this game will forever have me evolving monsters and unable to grind out levels :D

3. Seagamanar

Seagamanar New Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Hey I just realized that now I'm level 20 I have the gift option to give to someone. Looking for someone who also still has theirs so we can each get one from one another.

F Code: 330-644-200

4. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    My advice is to go to your in game friends list, find someone at level 19, send them mail to see if they want to exchange.

5. digitalrice

digitalrice Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    A Mystic Dark Knight and a spare Vampire? Been targeting those 2 since day 1.

6. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    2nd attempt on Expert. So glad it's over.

Attached Files:

7. ecj

ecj Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Male
    Memphis, TN
    Level 20 top resent swap
    I just learned about this present trade thing. Lol. I'm at level 27 and my ID is 336,732,292. Reply here when you add me. Thanks.

8. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Yamamoto-san did an interview quite some time ago where he said his priority right now was basically to increase P&D's availability in general. This includes device compatibility and region.

America, Korea (and recently in Japan) the Kindle Fire are all part of this movement. We don't have any official dates yet, but as Puzzle & Dragons increases availability, we will definitely let everyone know.

9. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Nice, waiting for 2x before i go hunting

10. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Wow nicely done!

11. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    At least the mech dragons are decent. The skydragons suck. When you first get them, they're like 300 HP and 400 ATK. With the mech dragons, you can use them right away and it has good HP to boot!

12. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    The Blast Canon SKL deals a ridiculous 30K damage with a 20 turn cool down.

13. Alfalfa

Alfalfa Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    PM'd you.

14. BlingBlang

Mar 11, 2009
    Yeah it looks great. Played a couple runs of expert but nothing yet.

15. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Sky dragons are great if you max their skills and level. They are the highest attackers in the game. Great for Zombie Teams.

16. BlingBlang

Mar 11, 2009
    1.7k ATK, but with max level at 99 and requiring 4mil XP, that's really expensive!

17. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Mech Dragon VS Sky Dragon VS Legendary Dragon - what would you rather have a full team of?

18. Sloany

Sloany Well-Known Member

Just got sky dragon of darkness on expert on 2nd run through. Anygood?

19. mashu

mashu Member

Nov 30, 2012
    what was your team if you dont mind sharing.

20. BlingBlang

Mar 11, 2009
    Mech dragons! They have the awesome 30k burst damage to all enemies every 20 turns. Not to mention the massive 4k HP and 1.5 ATK once they're leveled.