Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Has anyone actually seen the Ruby Dragon dungeon yet? Need some enhance material for the Tyran and Lil Red Dragon I found through a Hellfire Expert run.

2. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    I got it myself earlier and snagged a screen shot of it for the company Facebook. It shows up randomly like the Metal Dragon dungeon.

I can't wait to max out my Firedragon Tyrannos :) He's been weaksauce ever since I evolved him because I haven't had the time or energy to re-level him up!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=535515396477057&set=a.532262196802377.135063.484776928217571&type=1&theater

3. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Great tips you've given us here.
    Care to expand on RCV, what it is exactly ?

Also I can't see your pic of the dungeon of the ruby dragons as I don't have a FB account. You're saying it can show up under special anytime with no warning ?

4. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    RCV is how strong your heals are when you match hearts.

5. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    The Ruby Dragon dungeon is on again at 4PM after 11AM in my game. This proved my guess that the time for this special dungeon is not entirely random. It opens every 5 hour. So I can see it reopend again today at 9PM.

I don't know if this time is the same for everybody, but according to the Japanese version, it's not. All the players are divided into 5 groups according to the third digit of their game ID. Mine is 3. But the 5-hour-frequency is the same for everyone. So check every hour for special dungeon, once you see it, you can expect it to open again after 5 hours.

And this also apply to metal dragon dungeon. I hope this helps.

6. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Thanks got it

Guys just got the ruby dungeon, Sheapy I picked your Water Mech Warrior Midgard. It was most helpful, ended up with many eggs including a very rare King Ruby Dragon.

Can someone explain the purpose of these enhance material monsters. I've been hoarding them thinking they might become useful at some point, but so far I haven't had opportunity to fuse any of them. So what's the big deal with those ?

7. James

James Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    #107 James, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    Does anyone have access to an unused rank 20 'premium egg' option? I'm past rank 20 right now and I haven't used mine yet. If I understand it correctly, it would be cool to find someone who hasn't used their yet and swap with them so we can both get two premium eggs. Anyone interested?

Someone else might know more about it, but the basic gist I have gathered is they are for fusion and give boat loads of experience. I did a few Ruby Dragon runs this morning and that definitely holds up—some of my guys went from something like level 12 to closer to 25.

What exactly is an 'attribute' of a monster? I haven't been able to figure that out. I don't get consistent bonuses for fusing like colors or like monsters so I assume it should be something else. Does it have to do with the actual monster statistics?

8. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    They give great amount of experience when used for enhancing. So I suggest fuse them for monsters which need a lot of exp to level up, say, 5-star monsters.

If you play further into the game till the technical dungeon shows up, you can use these ruby dragons as evolution material to evolve a kind of monster called Pendra.

9. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    You guys are so helpful !! Thanks

10. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Just started and only rank10, really need few friends that can help me through the dungeons, 333 838 285. Thanks!

11. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I'll take you up on that. 319,430,281 name is Fjalar.

12. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    The enhance materials are used to power up your own monsters. There's some birds you get from the technical dungeon that are enhance materials. HOWEVER, they start out at level 2 and you should use a monster to max it out. At level 2 the bird will give around 1.2k exp. If you fuse it up to max level with another monster it'll give out 9k exp instead.

13. seph454

seph454 Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Why is it when choosing some helpers it says "won't activate leaderskill?" what determines whether you get the skill or not?

14. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Whether you're friends with them or not.

15. mistermonky

mistermonky Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I am really trying to farm for the siren but I am wondering is it really possible to capture ANY monster you kill (no matter how low the chance)? Also for this particular Siren is it possibly easier to look for a previous evolution (as in whatever evolves into the Siren) and capture that instead? Does anyone know what monster that is or where to find it? Or where the best place to just farm for the Siren is? I have been doing the Voice of the Siren level in the Sea Cave Mercury but only one siren appears as the boss. Is there some level where more than one siren appears? Sorry for so many questions but I am addicted to this game I MUST HAVE THAT SIREN!!!!! Lol

16. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    MOST monsters will drop a lesser evolution form of themselves. The drop rate is quite low though. Mermaid Feast of Neptune Glacier and Voice of the Siren of Sea Cave Mercury drop the Siren evo chain. I found mine from the Voice of the Siren.

17. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    I think Voice of the Siren is the best place to farm for Siren. Especially today, when the drop rate is 1.5 times up. It's easy, it cost only 7 stamina, and it also drop some decent enhance materials for water monsters. It also have a chance to drop big metal dragons which is of great experience. The chance is really low though. I have been beating this level for no less than 30 times already and still of no luck.

Another place to farm Siren is in the Expert and Master level of the Legendary Blizzard Dragon dungeon. At the 9th round you will face 3 sirens, and it's dropable. But it cost 25 stamina at least and the dungeon is really hard. So I won't recommend it.

18. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Need some help, new to this genre and I've been having some hard time beat the dungeons. Currently on Neptune Glacier, and basically I'm only able to beat anything with the help of high dmg/hp helpers. My question is, at rank 13 what is a good place to grind for good monsters or what should I do to progress.

My id is 333 838 285 if anyone want to add me and help me out.

19. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    What monsters do you have in your box? I see that your leader is Undine. Your friend list is full so I can't add you. Basically you should level up your monsters to the max level and then evolve them to next form to get stronger.

20. L.Hash

L.Hash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    It's amazing you've made it that far with only rank 13. Tobiasdu is right you need to upgrade your monsters instead of relying too much on helpers.