Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. MokuroRokudo

MokuroRokudo Active Member

Nov 11, 2012
    #121 MokuroRokudo, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    Can you guys suggest me good monster team line-up

And

I have many material monsters for evolution I don't know if I am lucky or not lol

2. puzzledra

puzzledra Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    i catch is, when i needed material monster for evolution they are no where to find..but when i found 1, i come in tremendous numbers even i really didnt need them already..Lol

3. shiris

shiris Active Member

Jan 12, 2012
    NEET
    Anyone remember where to farm Topalit? (need 2 more to evolve my cupid into an angel)

4. nekros

nekros Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    looking for Dragon Plant if anyone knows where they are farmable. Have water dragon and moondtagon to evolve :) Need to farm up a siren!

5. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    In Friday dungeon, or Dungeon of Light.

6. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    Thurday Dungeon or Tower of Trials.

7. shiris

shiris Active Member

Jan 12, 2012
    NEET
    thanks tobias!

Anyone happen to know what's the max amount of monster boxes you can have?

8. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    I'm currently on 50 boxes, I don't think there's a reason to limit the amount of space you have though.

After all my fusing and evolving today I went from 100k down to 20k. Came out with a lot of 4 and 5 stars though

9. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    A tip for new players who have Siren:

You can upgrade the level of Siren's skill(Guard Stance - Water). Just stock up 5 Marine Goblin and use them as fusion material for your Siren, and you have pretty good chance to level up Siren's skill. The max level is 7 and then you can use it every 5 turns instead of 11. Marine Goblin is very easy to get in Sea Cave Mercury and Polar Night Tower.

This is why Siren is a great monster for starters. With Siren's skill and other skills that can change heart orbs into other orbs, you can make great combo. I recommend farm for one no matter what color team you are planning to play.

10. shiris

shiris Active Member

Jan 12, 2012
    NEET
    Wished I had a Siren =/

Does this apply to every monster? How does it work, just feed it the same type of monster? is the cap for every monster 7?

11. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    Sadly it doesn't apply to every monster. For this to work, the base monster and the fusion material MUST have the same skill. You can see that Marine Goblin also have Guard Stance - Water as its skill. So you can feed it to Siren to upgrade Siren's skill. This also means that if you don't have Siren and you want to use Guard Stance, you can put Marine Goblin in your team as a substitute. You can also upgrade Marine Goblin's skill.

There not many monsters that can be used to upgrade skill level at the early stage of this game. Another example is Titan(No.106). You can get in the last dungeon in Tower of Trials, or the last two dungeon in Tower of Giants. And you can use Samurai Goblin to upgrade its skill. Titan is a must-have for fire team.

The max level of skill varies from different monsters. And you cannot upgrade any leader skill because it's not based on turns.

12. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    I forgot to mention that it doesn't have to be 5 Marine Goblins. One may do if you are lucky. The possibility for enhance your skill level goes up as the number of monsters you use to fuse. So using five is your best shot.

Once you get your Siren, I recommend do this first before leveling it up. Because the fusion cost goes up as the monster level goes up, so this will save your more money.

13. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Does armor break of knights actually help against enhance dragons and the 2nd level of Sprites? Got wrecked against the Dub-mythlit since he kept on hitting for 6k while I could only hit for 1's

14. nekros

nekros Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Danke! Found one. Also, got a mermaid in Mermaid Feast, from the final three you face. Yay!

Be prepared to farm, it was a good 20 ish runs... but I may just be unlucky :(

15. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Sorry I didn't see this question sooner James!

The Attribute of a Monster is best described as its "element."

Water, Fire, Wood, Light and Dark.

If you use water Monsters in Power-up Fusion for another water Monster - you get an extra +50% exp.

Metal Dragons are AWESOME for EXP - but they are technically "Dark" attribute so only those Monsters get the most out of it. If you are patient (and lucky) you will eventually see special dungeons (and in rare cases, normal dungeons) that offer special enhance Fusion materials for all the different attributes.

I believe Gold Dragons were the second ones I encountered - and of course yesterday's Ruby Dragons. There will also be Emerald and Saphire at some point.

16. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    #136 imuddy, Nov 16, 2012
    Anyone have any luck farming the bosses? I tried different tower bosses over 20 times, and got nothing.

Also looking for someone rank20 to trade gift

17. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I'm still up for a trade. You'll see me as Fjalar.

18. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    ign: Lanatus, where do you check for the present?

19. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    #139 smegly, Nov 16, 2012
    I'm not sure. Accept my friend request and I'll send the present. You should be notified that you have a rare pull coming.

20. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Is your ign fjalar? just added