Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Yeah, but that would mean clicking on each friend to find out their monster level. More of a quality of life thing than anything else.

2. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    #1942 iEdGamer, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    But that quality of life you are talking about might risk you of losing in a dungeon, thus losing 10 minutes of your life for every stamina incurred if you don't perform that click.

Besides, do you expect the devs to change the UI just to accommodate to your one-click laziness? We are all season players here but never really felt the need of having the level of skills listed next to players' names.

3. MokuroRokudo

MokuroRokudo Active Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Errr this is just my unlucky day I got 1 star in rare slot machine for 4 times and 6 stars for the 5th time ahahaha

4. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Apparently it's a bug at the Rare Egg Machine, but grats on your 6 stars.

I do hope GungHo reimburse what's lost to players, or at least grant players a bonus like what the JP version practices whenever there's a glitch.

I've personally ran Pal Eggs 11 times but NONE of them were any Santa's presents as promised. Maybe it's the low rate, but seriously? It's a Christmas Eve event for goodness sake.

5. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I wish I would have saved my pal points.

6. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    rolled 30 times, got 1 rainbow mask, guess i should be satisfied!

7. xCobalt

xCobalt Active Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Anything worthwhile at the tower of jewels?

8. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Dub-mythlit or Mythlit for evo materials. Stone for completing it the first time. Otherwise, it's a good dungeon to run for exp as there is no Monday dungeons normally.

9. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    What tactics are people using for the supreme jewel dungeon? That final stage is looking a little rough. My default siren/Odin didn't work. I'm thinking I might try chaos devil dragon/Odin with 2 healers and a dragon.

10. tonyb500

tonyb500 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Athol, MA
    Seriously? I got a Mythlit, a Moonlight Carbuncle, and a Mercury Light Carbuncle from the Tower of Jewels (in a combination of all levels). But who really needs carbuncles? Does anyone actually even use carbuncles?

11. Proc19

Proc19 Active Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I've only been able to clear it with a 6.25x dragon team bk/gr at about a 50/50 rate. If I don't get a good two refills (for 3 big attacks in a row), I've lost. Echidna was required to push out the attacks since I couldn't even take a single hit, and I needed to stall for 15 before the last stage. Although it isn't guaranteed for me, at least it goes really fast win or lose.

I failed miserably with a healer/Odin team and a Resolve team. I've gotten several +skill eggs and mid-level metal dragons as well as a dub mythlit. Still waiting to see if the elusive supreme king gold dragon shows up (for 100k/150k XP).

12. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Just letting everyone know - we ARE aware of the bug that occurred last night between 12 and 3:50. The Rare Egg Machine is currently working, and we are investigating the matter thoroughly.

We will be able to provide more details for people who were affected later today.

13. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Oh boy do I love 2x drop on Dragon Dungeons. [​IMG]
    Just missing the Griffin assuming it's implemented in this version

14. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    anyone having problems with stones purchasing?

i keep getting error code: 1

15. [-Pat-]

[-Pat-] Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Are you going to replace the magic eggs that were used during this bug? My girlfriend plays this with me as well on her phone and we were both kind of pissed when her 3 rare egg pulls came out with all 1 star monsters.

16. [-Pat-]

[-Pat-] Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Well, she just checked her phone and you replaced it with 20 magic eggs, thats awesome, most games and their publisers honestly wouldnt care but that was really cool, thanks gungho.

17. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    What was ur team that cleared it

18. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    5 star version of Toytops, a 4 star fire golem, Volcanic Meteor Dragon, Water Mech Warrior Midgard (Needed for 7k HP+), and then a level 23 Firedragon Tyrranos. My helper was a high level Alaurune. While the Alaurune couldn't outheal the damage the boss did, I could alternate via its cure, def reduction from my golems and heal orb change from toytops.

19. xCobalt

xCobalt Active Member

Jul 21, 2011
    It doesn't seem like the Sky Dragons are worth using. I got the fire one about two days ago and it has a cost of 40 and its ability only does 5x your attack. Am I missing something here?

20. torin

torin Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Sky dragons has the highest attack value in the game. 1.8k++