Universal Puzzle Monster Quest: Attack on Titan (By Kick9)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 24, 2016.

1. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #41 geno11233, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Wanna post more pics of the top units you've got from friend pints?
    Unless they're just the stupid bobos.. Lol I get plenty of those but haven't gotten a single unit that is even close to being "good".

2. opertuv

opertuv Member

Aug 16, 2016
    My Monster House

Here's what's in my current Monster House. Clearly I've done some selling/fusing. But I have spent 0 crystals, not connected to FB so no bonuses there, and the only summons I've done are from those friends points.

http://imgur.com/a/RqIJX

3. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    My game keeps crashing at start up. Had to repair my save twice today. Very time consuming, very annoying.

In other news I just evolved 2 more 5 star monsters today and should hopefully have my first 6 star tomorrow ####

4. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    this is an example of how to fail your game launch.
    launch with huge collab event
    then say that it's coming soon and it will be difficult to complete
    have your game download take hours
    in game EVERY different screen, village shop or dungeon needs a second to load
    and of course with no collab in sight.

5. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    I know this game is off to an incredibly rocky start...but I will say, I am really enjoying it. If you can get past the launch issues, I haven't found any other problems with the game.

Gameplay is smooth, music is great, animations are top notch (iPhone 6). Generous with crystals (I'm only level 13 but I've been given 11 crystals so far and I'm about to get another 5 from this quest achievement).

Maybe I'm just jaded because I pushed through and I'm having fun, not sure. I haven't seen any AoT characters, but to my knowledge, they haven't officially stated when that event comes to iOS.

Anyways, for those who enjoy these type of games, I say at least try it until level 10. That shouldn't take more than 2 hours and then see if it's something you'll keep on your device.

6. oheight

oheight Member

Jul 9, 2015

I like this guy. He gets it. People want/expect too much and disappoint themselves when it isn't exactly as the imagined.

7. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Got Armin on a yolo pull

8. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    #48 slighmd, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    On the screenshots here, "fuse monsters"?? Really? I didn't know that there were dragons in attack on Titan

9. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Just wanted to say that the game is very playable and enjoyable for non-paying players. The friend point machine has a few usable drops but perhaps more importantly the main campaign bosses actually drop -- and even the secret second bosses can drop. I was farming stage 16 for a new weapon when I got a 5* secret boss drop with stats that put the rest of my team to shame.

Also, I am somehow really high on the leaderboard, although the point system is kind of bizarre and it doesn't mean much.

10. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    playing it also. It's nice, but it must be the most stingy game ever. I reached level 13, passed all the initial dungeons and 3 more, all with 3 stars in all stages (i think that's 5stages*8 dungeons = 40), and they didn't give even 1 crystal. The only one they gave was the 13 at the start and the single one for login days.

And with the AoT ending in 10 days, i don't see how any free player would gather 50 crystals to do one single guaranteed 10pull. The crystal rewards are 2 crystals for login and i think 3 more for some multiplayer dungeon. Every F2P game that wants to pull you in gives you enough for at least one "summon10", or at least a high star hero or both.

11. biganimefan

biganimefan Member

Mar 5, 2014
    #51 biganimefan, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    The game is challege, and despite the long downloading time at the beginning, I still enjoin it. However, the bugs are destroying this game: I just updated to lastest version (3.2.7) and now I cant click any icon ingame (just like tutorial bug). Hope you guys not get these bugs, because I cant take it anymore.

12. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    I wish there was a functional wiki for this game. Zone 20+ is deadly

13. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Does anyone know how to engage multiplayer?

14. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    Please follow me my user Id is Robbie1350