Universal QatQi - (by ZWorkbench)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Nov 14, 2012.

1. fairlady

fairlady Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Owner: Fairlady Media
    Raleigh, NC
    Strategy for hallways

A good strategy for the long hallways is this:

Start by thinking about prefixes and compound word beginnings that will "stand alone" in your journey down the hallway. Choose one that could have several different endings. For example, you can start with "ante" and build it to "antecedent", "anteaters", "anterooms", "antechambers", etc. Then, as you use up unwanted letters, build the word ending that you're getting the most letters for. You still have to be patient, but it IS possible to make it down 2 or 3 hallways in the "nigh impossible" Sunday puzzles.

Good luck! :)

2. StraightlineBoy

Nov 10, 2012
    West Yorkshire, UK
    I love word games and glad I found this one. Really addictive and lots of strategy involved. On your first games you think you're doing well by finding the coins and using your letters, but gradually you figure out the scoring system and figure out tactics to make best use of it and you start to move up the leaderboards.

Will definitely be recommending it to my friends.

3. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    This game was so damn good. I know it's probably not true, but it feels like there are a lot less innovative/interesting word games for iOS these days

4. dancingcrane

dancingcrane Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2016
    Just to let you know about longevity, I just discovered it and started playing today. It will always be on my iPad 3rd gen, but I still long for a 64 bit reboot for my soon to be iOS 11 iPhone 6s.