Quest for Knights Onrush by Chillingo and MoreGames! FREE

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by eggzbacon, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    well, alot of people like the orignals more then the new style games. I personally think knights onrush is alot better then any other castle defense games,:)

2. Joker13z

Joker13z Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    I agree with him. I also like knights onrush a lot more, especially because of its style. Yet unfortunately people tend to stick to originals or don't want to buy another kind of castle defense game if they already have one. Here's to hoping this new game drives more people to buy knights onrush! As I would love more updates to the game or even paid dlc.

3. oliath

oliath Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Yeah i agree.... sorry my post came accross as quite blunt cos i wrote it from my iphone in a rush.

I too prefer Knights Onrush too and i actually waited for it to be released instead of buying all the others.
    I just think that most people out there though think that once they have played a certain genre of game they have played them all and just look for something totally different.

Not too fussed about extra content for Onrush as i have had my fill of it already and they did do an update with extra baddies i think?

Looking forward to Quest though as it looks great, love the style and can't believe it will be free!