Ragdoll Blaster 3: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Phantom X, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Vayduh

Vayduh Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Scotland
    Leave the second little block till last. Move big block by force shot(s) on it's front face to move it left (it will bounce back)

2. mikeg123

mikeg123 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Welcome to TA! And you have to use more than one doll to knock the big block down. So far I've had to use 3 (fired in quick succession) to get the big block to move left and then back to the right with enough momentum to get it to slide down.

I'm sure there is going to be a much better way to do the level, but I haven't found it yet.

3. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    I'm in the low 13000s on Plankies now. Didn't someone say it might be a one. If so, please enlighten us.

As for 2-18, look at x's response carefully. Many levels have an easier solution. Don't torture yourself with the difficult one...

4. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    Whatever the way is, I would call it more "optimal" not "easier". :) I only say that because the prescribed way to do it is easy -- you just have to use a lot of dolls to do it.

5. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    You guys are just killin' it already!
    Looks like Rb3 is living up to rb coolness but in a uniquely different way than I expected. Only thing I miss now is a wee bit more camera panning.
    I'm a little late to the party,But here now & ragdoll ready! Was#6 months late for RB2 though & managed to catch up eventually,lol.#

Hi doc, i got low 1300s in plankies too, but 1 looks insane. Miracles do happen I guess.#

Has anyone managed 1-17 with 2 dollies yet?#
    BTW- lovely to see u all here!
    Wendy

6. Shaun glitch

Shaun glitch Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    As said 1 doll through
    Hole worked for
    Me did it by
    Accident was only
    Prob is that it was my. 3rd doll launched doh

7. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    Yeah, that is what I figured. Just tried again and got 2-18 in 2 shots. 1 is definitely possible, just have to get a lucky bounce after making it through the hole.

8. Vayduh

Vayduh Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Scotland
    There are quite a few strats to getting in that hole in 1 shot, none of them have given me any joy yet. I've went in clear, bounced off one object, bounced off two objects - been close with every strat but no target joy yet. Agree though that this looks possible in 1

9. YouTube/mcshoebox

YouTube/mcshoebox Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    I said it was possible in one but still perfecting it. Think thats gonna be my way of catching you guys on the leader boards. Once there I'll share video :)

10. YouTube/mcshoebox

Feb 10, 2012
    Nope I didn't even think you could until I read your post . After closer looking I see it's possible but I can't get the first doll enough power to shoot through the gap and up onto the second ledge. Have got the target to land right next to the opening with the second shot but no ragdoll there to touch it

11. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Does anybody know what the 3 secret achievements are??
    Got 39/43 achievements with only the "lucky bounce" achievement left to do
    So that would get me 40/43 achievements....but what are the 3 that are not displayed on GC??

12. YouTube/mcshoebox

Feb 10, 2012
    1-19

Any one got all coins in two? On 1-19. I just did fluke. Also 1-11 is possible all coins 2 dolls

13. Maggot555

Maggot555 New Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Very challenging level for me, for some reason! I've got the small block down, and the medium, but I have absolutely no clue how to knock down the biggest one Dx PLEASE HELP!

14. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    2 quick hard shots towards the top of the block should get the big one out

15. Rasec Noir

Rasec Noir Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Porto, Portugal
    cool game. finally able to finish it.
    and i have 38 of the 43 achievements but the ones remaining are secret since i can't see them. anyone knows how to get them?

also i'm unable to be good in this game, i'm only at 120 place in the leaderboard xD

16. Vayduh

Vayduh Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Scotland
    @backflip

How are multiple game enter logins from different devices but same gamecenter id handled?

I just installed RB3 on iPad and iPod touch as well as the original install on iPhone.

Now I can't see myself on leaderboard on iPhone. I can on iPad (I Sid okay a level on the iPad before I noticed that). Interestingly Phantom X doesn't appear on the RB3 leaderboard on my iPhone but does on the leader oars on the iPad. Note this ALL relates to only the LD version?

Should I delete and install on the iPhone? Or maybe it's just on my device I dont register?

Interestingly the summary leaderboard still shows me at the right position.

Would be a shame if some people where not showing up on leaderboards due to multiple devices/gamecenter logins.

17. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Anyone wanna give some doll totals for Crystal and Candy? So far 26 on Patch is the best known total (including me).

18. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Phantom: are you seeing a doll total listed somewhere for patchwork & the other sections?

19. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    No, but I wish they would include that in the next update! Also a GC leaderboard for lowest overall dolls would be nice.

20. Bob Murphy

Bob Murphy Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    #180 Bob Murphy, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    I'll include Magma Basin too since I'm doing my best at that level.

Crystal Caves: 45 on iPhone, 46 on iPad
    Candy Mountain: 57 on iPad, 59 on iPhone (would be 56 using lowest from each device)
    Magma Basin: 41 on iPhone, 43 on iPad (would be 40 using lowest from each device)

Bob