Ravensword DLC

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JoshCM, Dec 10, 2009.

1. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    So is RS good now? Did they fix the leveling bug that bombed your stats and what not? Might re-downloaded and try it again.

2. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Yes, that's been fixed for quite a while now. Enjoy.

3. rhljk14

rhljk14 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Swansea, MA
    i think DLC would be great. Anything that will continue my Ravensword experiance is a plus. Maybe adding more achievments and quests, however trivial they may be; anything is good. Not to interested in cheats.

4. I'm kinda on the fence...

More content, now!, but that stops work from R2... (but I don't wanna buy cheats)
    How about a monster pack, you have the (big RPG game whoms name I forgot ;) ) artist.

5. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Why not finish the sequel first, then do a nice DLC with weapons or areas or missions so it still sells and doesn't become obselete?

6. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    We're doing a quick update that address's an issue with 3G's and 2G touches -
    and we're working on Ravensword 2. Building a massive asset library - to make a HUGE WORLD for it! Remember how Ravensword has only one main town area?
    Well... Wait til you see how much we've got in the next one. Its going to be quite awhile though. Don't expect it any time soon.

7. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    i would not buy the dlc cheats etc.

chris.

8. heavensblade23

heavensblade23 Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    That's awesome. I might buy the sequel...I was put off buying Ravensword because of the lack of content even if it looked great otherwise.

9. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    might? lack of content? wow please gtfo.

10. TheFamousEccles

TheFamousEccles Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Are you going to this in the same way The Quest did? As in you can install it into one app.

11. heavensblade23

Jan 23, 2010
    I've probably bought more games on the iPhone than you have.

12. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Refer to signature.

13. heavensblade23

Jan 23, 2010
    In any case though I buy a lot of games, I don't buy just anything. Not having enough content results in a pass even if the game is very polished.

You're always competing with SOMETHING, in this case I decided to buy an RPG today and I went with The Quest because it's polished, highly recommended, and has a ton of content available. Given the choice between two games buying the one with 80 hours of content over the one with 5 hours of content is a no-brainer.

14. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    recently I did purchase DLC on some games (e.g. Elimate, Seed, G&G & etc). I think it's trend on idevice that many games will do the same later on, you just need to get use to it. Bring it on!

15. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Tell me another game that's like ravensword for the idevice. 100% free roam and beautiful 3d medieval graphics/theme. Sure the content may range from 4-7 hours, but it's something new. I would rather pick this up then a tbrpg anyday, anytime. The console gamer.