Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Is that the biggest most expensive house we can get?

2. Tommy141

Tommy141 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Found another bug.
    All hail the giant floating armour of Aven!
    [​IMG]
    The armour is actually a full 3D model that you can go around. It appeared when I entered the area after coming back from the south.

3. BDTech

BDTech Active Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Flying mounts

Hi all,

Is the pterodactyl the only flying mount? I can't find any others.

Is the horse the only rideable mount?

Fantastic game!

4. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    there's a falcon as well. You'll find it if you do the quest in the Terraces - the guy in the cabin.

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    What? He didn't give me any falcon.
    BTW, now that you're talking about that cabin, you can walk through it.

6. exalejo

exalejo Member

May 18, 2010
    My House
    This is for the devs; I hope they can see it.

Ravensword 2 is a great game, I´ve already spent a few hours playing it and I don't regret buying it, but I have one question and some constructive comments to make:

-I really have't understood how to use the stealth/sneak/hide ability. Can you please tell me how to do so?

Now, a few comments:

1. I've found a bug when you are doing a quest for the house Carrowen, if you leave North Aven, you can't come back: it crashes automatically into the desktop unless you abandon the mission.

2. I've found myself with ease through the game, when I leveled to 20 I was just going North, and now I can kill anything with just one or two hits without recieving any damage. Maybe you could make it so foes are stronger according to your level? But it's OK with me nevertheless.

3. Another sort of 'bug' I've seen is that inventory objects randomly jump into the game; for instance, sometime my weapon image appears bessides the attack buttons or a giant armour rises in the middle of Aven.

And lastly, I have to say this is one of the best games that I have played, thank the devs immensely for having brought this awesome game to our hands.

7. MC_Android

MC_Android Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Hi, has anyone else experienced difficulties with the autotarget function of the bow and crossbow? I turned off aim assist because it was really annoying and I loved that fact that there is gravity and with proper aiming you could hit targets from the maximum sight distance. However as soon as an arrow hits your enemy, it automatically targets it and all your followup shots will hit the same place regardless of the angle you aim at. You won't be able to hit the target until they are very close to you...Has anyone else who plays with the bow and crossbow notice this issue?

The developer should really fix this or give the option to eliminate autotarget.

8. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    You can turn off auto target in settings.

9. MC_Android

MC_Android Member

Dec 23, 2012
    <deleted> Sorry :) new to the forum

10. MC_Android

MC_Android Member

Dec 23, 2012
    I only found the "auto aim" in the settings but I didn't see anything regarding "auto target". I said that when you're initially shooting someone with a bow from afar, the arrow goes where you aim but once you hit the enemy, the game "auto targets" for you by putting a triangle around the enemy. Once that happens, your aim does not matter and the arrow will always hit the same on the ground until the target is in range, where it will hit.

The developer should add a setting to disable "auto targets" when using bows and crossbows

11. Jahsassin

Jahsassin Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Crash on loading North Aven
    For me it was due to the Archery contest side quest. The objective of the quest was bugged and what looked to be a variable name in the place of the objective text. FYI for anyone else with the same problem.

12. MC_Android

MC_Android Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Just abandon the Tournament quest and then try again :)

13. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I suspected that was it, but I was kind of hoping I'd have more control over placement of the items. It's very hard to get items where you want them - and pictures are basically impossible. Hope you guys can address that in an update. Maybe some sort of interface or alternate control method for designing your house would be better.

Early on in the game I noticed something about the jump button having an alternate use as a roll/dodge button. I can't figure out how to roll consistently, though. What's the secret? :p

14. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    He gave you a scroll (Golden Scroll) and in it is a clue about how to obtain the falcon.

15. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Jump while side stepping.

16. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    I am the developer.
    auto target and auto aim are the same thing.

17. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Haven't played this side I first got it; can't find the troll cave part.

18. blasted1

blasted1 Active Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Awesome...thankyou

19. MC_Android

MC_Android Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Oh, I suspected that you were the developer but I wasn't sure. Most devs don't bother keeping up with the forums. I just wanted to say firstly that this is probably the most amazing RPG on mobile platform...besting only Aralon :) Great work!

In regards to aiming issue I have, are you able to recreate it? I have Auto Aim off in the settings and I have no problems with it on the first arrow. It's just the followup shots are always hitting the same place on the ground regardless of the angle I am aiming at.This problem is really obvious when you are using the bow from afar.

Also, do you have plans on adding dual wielding and possibly an expansion pack for this game? Thanks!

20. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Hey Josh, what is the max character level and max weapon rank?