Ravensword: Shadowlands Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 19, 2012.

1. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Josh was dinotopia an influence here?

2. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    cool! thanks Josh!

3. sparky700

sparky700 New Member

May 23, 2013
    Beginner Help - Glitch?

Ok, I downloaded this game from the App store. It seems awsome, but I am stuck in the first room!! When I approach the door, I get the hand, but the only thing that seems to do anything is pressing "E" and then a man shows up by the door, I get a triangle as my pointer and the game freezes.

Help!!

I'm trying to play this on OSX v.10.8.3

Thanks!

4. johnny53032

johnny53032 New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    please help

OK I'm losing my mind I have been all over the crags and cannot find cribbons someone please show me screenie or help me find please can't progress without him

5. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Go left, don't climb down. Just head towards the campsite. Then you a get a pteradactyl mount!

6. n8ball1

n8ball1 New Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Nomad Guard Problem

I keep getting the message "strangers aren't welcome here. Turn back." When I try to get into the nomad camp. I'm on part 17 of the main quest though, for the last ravenstone, and also turned in the pelts for the gorgon hides. How do I get into the camp?

7. R145

R145 New Member

Feb 2, 2014
    #227 R145, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    You find an answer for grimmland chest at this picture.

[​IMG]

8. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

For some reason it has gotten more laggy than before (iphone 4)

9. R145

R145 New Member

Feb 2, 2014
  10. wayne8788

wayne8788 New Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Ravensword Shadowlands waste lands nomad guards

need help can not speak to the nomad guards. the only thing that is said is strangers are not welcome here turn back. cant ask about the person that is suppose to help me. :confused:

11. bamgrinus

bamgrinus New Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Found the answer to this. You need to get a quest to find Marissa before they'll let you past. It's triggered by stepping right outside of the Archmage's tower after you gather the second stone. If you quick travel from inside of the Tower after talking to the Archmage, then you'll miss the trigger (but you can go back). So go back to North Aven and get the quest, then you'll be able to pass.

12. detunj

detunj New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    guys please help I'm on gulic lair and I can't open a door inside,its saying door is impossible

13. Liquifrost

Liquifrost Member

Oct 15, 2014
    You have to use the rune of winds to move the blocks, then step on each one, save every step, when you reach the end there will be a click and all the acid will be drained, you can then receive the crystal safely

14. Liquifrost

Liquifrost Member

Oct 15, 2014
    #234 Liquifrost, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
    To pass the nomads just go to the tower of the mage and talk to Bill Redgrave.

15. Liquifrost

Liquifrost Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Easy way to complete game

First thing, grind up some EXP in Eastern Forest first, then, if you only have your beginner sword its fine. Go to Avenshire Hills, you will find a cave if you press the compass above you and travel left. Ignore the Yetis guarding the place. Go into the cave, kill that one Yeti (Not too hard) then get the dead body of Sir Robert. Inside there is a Scroll Sword, take it, and save, this is one of the strongest swords in the game, (I rank it next to the Ravensword) it can last you until you get the Ravensword if you train it and enchant it well. Don't sell the journal, you will need it for House Carrowen in North Aven. Go complete Lamils quest (The troll caves are after the bridge, see minimap), you will receive a rune of fire. The golden scroll helps, go to the Terraces and go to the waterfall, answer Earth and Sky (Or something, read the scroll) to get a falcon mount. Then go to White Iron Peaks and complete the quest. In White Iron Peaks, ride your falcon to the right to find a cave with the Giant Yeti to complete that guys mission in North Meadows, burn the barrier, bla bla bla, then, when you go to the second boss, go behind he cabin of The Terraces and climb up the hill to Tanglewood Marsh, if you fly around you should find Citadel Of Ror-Dan. You can't go in yet, the Scroll Sword can kill those things inside so use it. Fly around with your minimap until it says The Crags, go in. On your right just walk, don't drop down and you will see Cribbons, get five eggs, bla bla bla, then enter Ror-Dan. Ror-Dan is hard but not that so when I used the Scroll Sword (I completed the game twice) if you don't mind turn the difficulty to minimum, it should be a piece of cake. If you need more help see another walkthrough. Go to the mage, bla bla bla and get the last stone in The Wastelands, you need to go there, then go back to the mage, talk to Bill and then go pass the nomads guarding the area,kill the Elven guards with your Scroll Sword and then, at the prince, ignore him and go behind you to the chest and get your stuff back, then equip them and kill him, spare his life? NAH just kill him, its more fun,go to the mage again, bla bla bla . And the Ravensword is in the statue in South Aven, there should be a door somewhere, then go back to the mage, kill Ul Thok, bla bla bla and you complete the game! Get a house, a nice throne, and reveal in the dead monsters you killed along the way.

16. Liquifrost

Liquifrost Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Its on the table in the other room

17. krynos

krynos New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    #237 krynos, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    where can i purchase mounts in general?

hi, sorry i dont know rave, wish i did. saw a comment in a gamefaqs walkthrough saying you can buy a horse for 2500 gold but didnt say where. if anyone knows id appreciate it if you could kik the answer to krynosjr. thanks:)

found it in west side of the meadow. spawned near it once lol.

18. krynos

krynos New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    how do you get to avenshire hills? id love a falcon but would be extatic to find a horse seller...

19. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    The game crashes at launch for me. IOS 8, iPad mini 2 128GB. Any tips?

20. krynos

krynos New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    it crashed my first time too. try killing all apps then restarting. all i can suggest. works fine(mostly) for me. i say mostly because theres a rare crash. found a swimming death bug too i think.