Rayman [Gameloft]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Alienmario, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    LOL looking at some of your older posts you expect WAY too much froms developpers/this device.

I can't wait for this, I must admit the first Rayman Raving Rabbids game was pretty good, but then they focused too much on the Rabbids more than Rayman, if I recall he even got cut out of the 4th game :eek:.

Is this 100% a brand new game? I know it said "new adventures" but still....

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Yeah, the first Raving Rabbids game it was like "Hey, this is a cool concept" but now they've even removed Rayman altogether. Glad to see that they're going back to focusing on Rayman over the Rabbids (which, honestly, are getting a bit annoying). I'm looking forward to seeing what direction they take the series in.

3. Yeah, kinda. But some of it's do-able lol. A lot of developers are doing in-app purchases, and Rayman 1 shouldn't be that hard to port. I never played Rayman 2, so I can't judge that.

4. spidey146

Aug 14, 2009
    Still, don't forget this IS a phone, start by being thankful for whatr you have instead of asking for much more.

Also, the file size would be HUGE.

5. True, but I'm greedy. :p Always more more more. I only expect a lot from big devs like Gameloft, Activision, EA (kinda expected building houses in Sims 3 and that's why I didn't buy it), Capcom (Mega Man 10 plz). I wouldn't expect much from say, well I can't think of small devs. But I'l accept what I get and enjoy it.

6. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

So it's Rayman 2? :/

7. nielololek

nielololek Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
  8. nielololek

Mar 9, 2009
    WunDaii , you were first :p Yes it's going to be rayman 2 :D Awesome !!

9. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    #89 Somerandomdude, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    Cool. I gotta pull out Rayman 2 again just to see if I really want to buy it again. Fun game, and for anyone who doesn't yet have it, this is a great way to pick up the game. I'm pretty strapped for iCash (I just made that up...) lately, so I might have to temporarily skip this one.

Actually, I might get this just for the "Woah, no way" factor. I remember renting this game on the N64 as a kid... it was an awesome game. I loved it, and playing it on the PC was just as fun. I might get it just to see an N64 game I played on a big TV on my iPod.

10. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Haha :p :p

11. dhgamer

dhgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    New York
    I might as well just start signing my paycheck over to Gameloft. :cool:

12. MilchMann

MilchMann Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Germany
    Yeeeeeeaaaahhhh.....Last played 3 years ago on my old playstation....But is it worth buying if I already played it 5 times trough the whole game xDD ???

13. MilchMann

MilchMann Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Germany
    I wish they would make Crash Bandicoot instead.....

These game row was and is fuc*ing awesome.

14. nielololek

Mar 9, 2009
    I'd also love to have it on my iPhone :D It was a nice game... but Rayman too :p

15. Shinkz

Shinkz Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Rayman 2.

Fail Gameloft, Just... fail.

16. spidey146

Aug 14, 2009
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Gameloft/Ubisoft doesn't own Crash Bandicoot....

In what way is this a "fail" ,personally, I'm jumping with joy right now. FINALLY we get a good, if not only, 3-D platformer.

17. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    How do they fail? Rayman 2 was excellent.

I wish people would appreciate what they have got, rather than what they haven't got. People should be pleased that Gameloft is porting over these classic PSX games.

18. Shinkz

Shinkz Member

Feb 22, 2010
    They fail because Rayman is clearly better then Rayman 2 and would of been the obvious choice had somebody competent been working at Gameloft.

19. Ben3000

Ben3000 Member

Jun 29, 2009
    This is a port of the dreamcast version, not a port of the psx version. ;)

20. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

im gonna get this the moment apple set it free!