Rayman Jungle Run (universal) by Ubisoft [$2,99 -> 0,99]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by amdreh, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    One of the best, most polished and most beautiful level based runners you can get on iOS. Worth every penny, and one freakin' dollar is a steal. I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I'd like to see some classic Rayman ports in the future, that would be great.

<facepalm> No. Just... no.

2. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Okay..

I take back what i just said.

$1 is a steal i agree!

3. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    If you love level based auto-runners then this is definitely among the top of that genre and a game you shouldn't miss. If you don't like level based auto-runners then this isn't going to change your mind so save your $. If you are confused about what you like in gaming, then this is a great way to find out. I gotta admit, I'm not a big fan of the genre at all and don't plan on buying the sequel. But I'm not big on runners in general anyway.

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    It's sis
    :)

5. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    This is a great game,not many games I keep on my phone, but this is definently one.

6. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Played this once and decided I'd leave it for a while. Now, I'm going to buy it again as it is 69p in the UK App Store.

How long will this sale last do you think? Will download it tomorrow, hopefully it's still on sale then.

7. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Downloaded...

Rayman Jungle Run is a bit buggy. I was stuck on one of the jumping stages last night when Rayman just would not jump up. This morning, no problem, he easily jumped up without effort.

What does the Globox IAP do?

8. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

All IAPs are just skins so you will be able to play as globox if you buy it but it won't change the gameplay at all.

9. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    I finally picked this up.

Who's proud of me!?