RC Helicopter simulator

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FrozenPepper, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrozenPepper

FrozenPepper Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    actually 3CH helicopters have the tail rotor that way (the ones I hav at least) being used to tilt forward or backwards the helicopter, while the 2 main rotors to the job the tail one should do to keep the helicopter from spinning furiously.
    I'm thinking of having various helicopters to choose from, so maybe one of them could be "regular"....

2. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Are you thinking of making outdoor environments? That would be awesome if you could.

3. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    HUm... outdoor.... not sure, surely not in the first version.... The house do will be VERY big, with some large rooms.

4. muchus

muchus Member

May 20, 2009
    Leeds, England
    I'm used to the PicooZ helicopters which have a 'regular' tail rotor. I'm guessing the horizontal tail rotor you've got makes it act like a Chinook.

5. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    yes picooz usually are 2 Channels, and have the "regular" rotor configuration, but cant go back or forward. 3Channels helicopters usually are as the one I made, while for real helicopter controls and behaviors you have to have 4 or 6 channels, as the things to control are more and more complicated.

6. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    This game looks very promising. I like the control mechanics in the vid. I will be downloading this when it is available. :D

7. Snotfist

Snotfist Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    When will this be submitted?