Universal Real Racing 3 by Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by matthew-13, Feb 13, 2013.

1. racer-007

racer-007 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Has anyone accidently used up their gold coins to repair/upgrade on the spot? I found myself doing this THREE time today. Burned about 15 golds in the process. Was saving up for the Zonda. Now left with 228 only.

2. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    #1362 Lost_Deputy, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
    What do you consider a waste? It's a racing game. The money you earn allows you to get to a more competitive machine. Sorry but I don't see it as a waste.

*^^ Disregard. Just saw that you're saving for the Zonda. Well done!

I will in a bit. I'm enjoying a few of the lower tiers and really wanna pup a couple of Wastedyuthe and Diabs times. Actually everyone's times :)
    I'm doing up my Shelby then I'm saving for a high end. Whatever division u want is fine with me

3. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    Cheers mate.

Once I can get my iPad off the wife, I'll put RR3 back on and start working my way through what I can then begin adding folk here to GameCenter.

Now, to stop the FieldRunners 2 addiction that's going on over on the other sofa and get my iPad back ... :confused: :D

4. racer-007

racer-007 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Will it be too much for me to ask how my times stack up against the other guys in TSM?

5. theLorax

theLorax Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    How does the game run on the iPad Mini?

6. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    After some perseverance, luck and some corners at full tilt I finally chalked up No 1 at Southbank. It was thrilling. My fav gaming moment of 2013 right there! :)

7. Well, I sure do hope they didn't intentionally program it that way. Could it just be bad ai and they are just going in a straight line and just run into you accidentally?

8. #1368 Connector, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
    Ahh, I was gonna join once I got the generic version of the icon. That has to have been the quickest crew ever, just time for one pitstop, haha, but I was a member at heart.

Well had over 5 kind people try to help me out in setting up a NZ account, gonna try it, but now real life calls, going to Chinatown to see the New Years parade. So pretty much busy all day, but thanks again for all the kind folk who posted and pmed me with assistance. Hopefully, I will be playing by tomorrow! Go RR3!!!

9. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Keep it and maybe we can have a RR3 tourney against PC or something down the track

10. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    The whole back of the grid thing isn't an issue when you factor in TSM. Whoever is on the starting position had to get that time from the back of the pack like everyone else. It's fair

11. Alright! Would be happy to have you and the others on my crew, cause I suck haha. Looking forward to trying it at least.

12. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Added a few peeps so far. Also, I know I asked once, but has anyone been using a controller with this game?

13. Well done mate :) And yea I felt the same lol

14. Crzychkn

Crzychkn Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Utah, USA
    I'm down to join the TSM group, feel free to add me. GC is same as forum name.

15. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    What about this. Start some of the slower times in your TSM pool towards the front of grid. Maybe just 1 in the top 6. This one car is prone to an accident or whatever that drops them back to their original time. Might add a bit of crazy to the action

16. SatriaNeoCPS

SatriaNeoCPS Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    @rip73
    U smoked me alot on tsm >,< lol
    Do u play gt5 or forza motorsport alot?

17. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Yeah, southbank....what can i say....
    My least favourite track when playing cup in the game!
    22 cars is just too much for this track.

18. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    It jumped from least fav to fav in the last couple hrs for me

19. RebornProphet

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    My GameCenter ID is, surprise surprise, RebornProphet.

Add me if you fancy some races, I'll do my best to race fair and will apologise well in advance for any damage. :eek:

20. RebornProphet

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    So I just completed a couple of races, one a 1-on-1 with GPS-01.

Finally getting my head around how this game actually works, in that I had a couple of outstanding repairs (front windscreen and front headlights) and didn't repair them immediately. I'm still in a basic, stock vehicle and haven't done any upgrades as of yet because I'm trying to grind enough to have the funds to buy a Focus and have two cars to juggle between. Almost there. :D

[​IMG]

Previous race with one of our members here.

[​IMG]

Current game stats, having only spent money on the first car I bought and having spent no money on repairs and no gold on wait times. Half an hour of game time so far, not too bad.