Redline Rush now FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Zentatsu, May 24, 2013.

1. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. I was simply trying to clarify for all of the people freaking out on page 1 who where all saying "it's going to have ads! It going freemium!!"

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    First, no developer is going to say, "Now with ads!" I mean, that's just silly, right? ;)

Second, get back to me after you've watched your first 100+ premium apps getting IAP-nerfed with "updates..." ;)

Again, I am NOT suggesting this is happening or will happen with RR, but yeah. Enjoy that "App Store New Car Smell" vibe while it lasts for you. I give you a couple months before you start to understand why people get squirmy about quick price drops and updates... ;)

No disrespect to you, the post just made me chuckle, given the past year of "life with the App Store...":)

DBC

3. I agree with drummercboy,

Still no ads means, it will be a freemium with ads in the future. If I was a betting man.

4. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Whoa whoa whoa! Agreeing with me only means you agree that it's a bit naïve to think that there is no reason to be cautious, right?

See, this is why I don't post much anymore...:rolleyes::p;):D

DBC

5. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    There's only one solution...stop coming to this sub-forum, that way you'll never know the price dropped! ;)

6. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Jacob jones went 99c recently.

7. What? No the best way is to wait at least a month and use this price reduction forum to save about 3x the money.

Anyway, this is the last endless runner I will ever buy again, sorry EP, I think it is destiny that all endless runners will go freemium at some point.

The still no ads stuff is mostly what bothers me. I hate ads and wait timers, to ad those later, one should be able to get a refund.

Or so I think, but if everyone doesn't do a thing about it, every game in the future will just up ending as freemium bait switches and adding ads, wait timers, and $100 cars.

8. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    agree! have so much backlog im a waiter... hate to jump on anything, since i soon see it go free or $1. plus many runners always go free, and im not a huge runner fan anyways.

since im on a budget, $1 + GE means everything to me!

9. dogbytegames

dogbytegames Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2012
    #29 dogbytegames, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
    Hi Guys!

Redline Rush is not a freemium game it never will be. It's only free for a limited time. It will never contain Ads and timers and we won't touch the game balance.

10. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Thanks for not going freemium! One of the best paid ERs there are.

11. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Thanks for the info :)

12. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Thanks! I've really been enjoying it. Grat time killer while in lines. :)

13. DaveNolan

DaveNolan Member

Dec 18, 2010
    It's Free again. :cool:

14. illmerica

illmerica Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
  15. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    This game is awesome.

16. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ah... Totally agree.

This is one of the VERY FEW endless runner games with a coinage system as generous as Oprah.

17. bhornburg

bhornburg Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    I grabbed this for free a while back and was blown away by how fun it was, I finally found an infinite runner (or driver in this case) that was as much fun as Jetpack Joyride. It was an easy decision to buy the coin doubler and gem upgrade.

I'm curious if the devs plan any more updates? Hopefully this sale is to increase exposure before adding something new? ;) Regardless, many hours of leveling up and buying new cars to be had :D

18. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    This one looks very nice. Thanks for the heads up!

19. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

This game has me hooked. People should be playing this instead of Flappy Bird. :D