Universal Respawnables - (by Zynga)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    I'm sorry... WHAT?!:eek:

Uhm, yeah. Enjoy yourselves out there, people...:rolleyes:

DBC

2. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Got that wrong actually... You get a cosmetic pack aswell for 17.99. The gun is £13.49. Still ridiculous

3. Smartbomb

Smartbomb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Artist
    England
    Actually quite fun. May be pay to win but I just won against a group of high levels (kills15-4deaths) in FFA. That was as a lvl 3 noobie with the assault rifle.

One dude was running about with a monstrous cannon thingy another with an rpg. Sure I was lucky too, but it's heartening at this stage to see skill and gameplay still matters.

Not normally a fan of Zynga, and Blitz Brigade is by far a more involved game. But I like the tiny install size (comparitively) and the offline mode. Worth trying, had about 15 online matches, never got frustrated and enjoyed the whole thing....

4. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Def like the offline play. Reason I had liked Trigger Fist.

I like the snow map too. Idk when they added but I have been leveling up to try it.

5. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    You just HAD to mention TF, didn't you?:p;):D

Downloading...

DBC

6. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I might have to download it again too. My anger subsided from the rooftop incident.

7. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Zyanga fix the player save issues, don't want to start over everytime I install the game.

8. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    They updated to a new online server and also added new map. Trying it now

9. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I like playing this game but their gold is buggy. I had atleast 110 from tapjoy now today I have 66. Like there is an expire date in it or something.

Anyways game is still fun. Multi is fun as long as you don't have to play against revolvers and that big ass cannon gun.

Worth playing just don't buy any gold

10. horc00

horc00 Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Is the Plasma Punch the worst weapon ever? I played so long just to accumulate enough cash to purchase the plasma punch and its a complete letdown.

It has to reload after about every 3 shots and the aiming is waaaaay off target. To top it off, you can kill yourself with it if you stand near the target, and yet it's doesn't have half the explosive effect of the other long range weapons. I've no idea whether to hit my enemy up close or from a distance...

11. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Just found this game yesterday. Been playing a lot. It's kind of slow earning cash and gold is almost non-existent, but the game is loads of fun.

12. Mysticpete

Mysticpete Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Game crash issue

Hi, Whats with this game now? not sure if others have experienced the game not opening up anymore..Am using ipod 4G on ios6 and i cant get it to open. Been playing game for months and stopped for abit and then last month tried playing again and it just wont open up; crashing immediately! Please reply if anyone is experiencing same issue or has idea of why it is happening. I dont want to delete and re-install as i have so much progress made on it so..
    Really appreciate it if anyone out there knows anything abt this. I love this game and really hate to delete it coz i dont know the problem.
    Thanks in advance and happy new year to all
    -Peter

13. Mysticpete

Nov 26, 2012
    any know anything abt my issue which i posted above?

14. Mysticpete

Nov 26, 2012
    Recent update does p**s all in the way of fixing the app from crashing on startup..crashes 3secs into startup..terrile

15. paranoid

paranoid New Member

Jan 12, 2014
    respawnables, can I delete this app and reinstall it?

Hello, my respawnables app doesnt work anymore, can I reinstall it without losing my account?
    I have a lot of gold and stuff like dual machine guns etc... so can anyone please tell me if I can reinstall it?

16. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    yea , those IAP weapon are so overpowered ,u can never get near that dude holding that artillery cannon , and it doesn't to any self- damage to him even he fires near you which is ridiculous

another great app infested with IAP

17. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    A lot of people don't actually pay for the weapon despite having it making the playing field worse...

18. Revengercm

Revengercm Active Member

May 14, 2014
    Lol this is a good example of a free game. Iaps are only for movie bundles. You get easily 3 top guns for free. They are making events which give you limited time weapons and hundreds of gold. I spent $52 on this game and probably will add more because this game is truly awesome.

19. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    Hey everyone, you probably don't care :D but I had this game on iPod 4 and I loved it! Until it began to crash.... But then I was saved by Santa! (Joking, don't believe) anyway I got iPad mini 2 for Christmas and downloaded it again, and instantly fell in love again <3 I've got a bazooka and am saving for a blunderbuss, does anyone have advice on good guns?

20. TheNoobOfTheCentury

TheNoobOfTheCentury Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Plasma punch