Revolt (Submitted)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Graphicalgeek, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nulo

nulo Well-Known Member

hey there kristopher!
    congratulations for this great looking game! and also for a very detailed blog!
    loved reading all the progressions on the game!
    hope you get a lot out of the game! it sure deserves!

2. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Question

Will there be a multiplayer mode online like 8 player deathmatch, ctf, or team dm. That would make it like a complete instabuy for anyone who loves the endless replaybility of multiplayer. A campaign and endless survival mode can get predictable after a while, while human players always come up w/ new tactics

3. Graphicalgeek

Graphicalgeek Well-Known Member

I can totally see 4 player characters running and gunning and rolling around the Survival maps battling it out being totally awesome! All the maps already have 4 equally divided spawn points that enemies enter and that would be the perfect place to do player re-spawns or use as capture and hold/ctf type gameplay.

Unity *just* today announced added multilayer support in their new version so we are definitely going to look into it for future updates! :)

http://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/iphone-1.6

4. wythesyn

wythesyn Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Oswego, New York
    Maybe there could be a co op survival mode if multiplayer makes it in?

5. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    That's totally awesome. 4 player is still so awesomegreatwonderfullnesslyer. I think that an introductory price of 2 bucks is too too low. I figure that it could start at 3 and then go on to two dollars after a week for those cheapskates. What stinks if you can't go up:(. And after all the work put into this super greetness, I would hate to see you guys cheated out:D

6. TrueAxis

TrueAxis Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    This is the first game that has jumped out for me to buy on release with all the hype. I'm impressed!

7. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Kristopher, there is @least Mindfield & K76 who think your game deserves a lil more thn @ $2 on da intro... apart from me tht is...

Wht do you think We'll gain by paying you a $ more?
    apart from a bettr NEXT game....
    this is how
    it'll help you earn more, you'll LOVE developing on this platform & create more titles tht are untouchd by the 99 cents economy or by not good moco's plans.

if you kno wht we mean!
    I am getting this ANYWAYS :cool:

@Donovan1209, <P.S: This won't kill Guerrilla Bob... Guerrilla Bob will commit suicide :D> was really funny, though I do not like PpL comparing games (which I used to ages ago)

8. Godzilla[D00M]

Godzilla[D00M] Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    hm...yah i guess id pay 2 bucks for it are you gonna give away any promo codes for it?

9. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    Awsome! im definetly gonna get this app now! but i also think you should be able to play alongside three of your friends in a survival mode. thatd be awsome.

10. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    here ill tell yah what. how about you wait after the sale is doen, THEN buy it! genius! lol. but i like haveing the high quality but cheap games. but yeah once multiplayer comes out this could easily go for $5 although i wouldnt go any higher than that...

11. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Gotta wait for the Minigore update AND Revolt :eek::eek::eek: I. am. going to die!!!

12. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Will it be released after the 19th? That's my birthday and I just want to have enough money to get it (I only got .71 right now)

13. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    im waiting for this too...i cant wait to play it and the online sounds especially good. plz apple aprove this game i cant wait any longer!! this is gonna be awsome.

14. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    What I meant was is that you can't raise prices higher than the release price bc peeps will be like yo I'm not buyin till the price goes down. And then what you gonna do lower prices back to release price where you could do sales periodically. This model would give so much more give than the "intro price model"

15. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    If you're the reason this doesn't come out before the 19th I will kill you.

Only joking :D This game looks awesomeeee! :eek:

16. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Was this submitted? IT LOOKS AMAZING :D

17. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    No it has not been submitted. It has been said that it has a couple weeks left to be done and then a couple of weeks for testing.

18. Syao

Syao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Looks amazing :)

19. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    No it's commen or people in the AppStore to do tthis plus it tells you in the deacription that they're doing it most of the time. And ten tere will always be te occasional sales too...but insee what your getting at. Also my guess is price will go up a dollar or two when the onlinemcomes out

20. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    Lol he's lieing it should be coming soon I hope...