Riptide GP2 by Vector Unit [Universal] $2.99 -> $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Royce, Nov 28, 2013.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Whales are the big spenders on the AppStore that'll pay to dominate a leaderboard if the option is presented through IAP. I don't know why anyone would want to do that but I guess they got more money than sense.

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    MFI controller compatable too, I believe.

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale

Don't know if this is the case this time, but it isn't uncommon to see price drops/ sales coupled with updates that either add iaps or ramp up the grind curve.

4. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Same reason why some people feed slot machines dollar after dollar for hours a day, while aware the house holds an advantage.

5. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    This is amazing- how on Crom's molten Earth did they pack so much into 50mb?!- but the grindiness has to be quite intentional. It gives you one moment of respite in the first milk run, then things get haaard. Your best bet is to kill an hour or two getting up to 40k or so and buying a jetski worth a damn, then things get a whole lot more balanced.

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Yea, thats right, after you get a good ski then its not so much for grinding as being your best on the track. I've got the Typhoon now and will put together some stunts and get familiar with the cornering and time the boost to move onto the next level. One of my fav games.