Universal Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition (by ECA-Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Sep 2, 2015.

1. ECA-Games

ECA-Games Active Member

Aug 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

Walkthrough – Pan Head’s Warehouse – Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Hi guys!

We have a summary of the all five walkthroughs for the first environment of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition from this week for you!

Do you wonder how to ride through the trial tracks and be successful? Check out the videos to find out how to achieve the best scores in level 3-7 in Pan Head's Warehouse!

We post new walkthroughs of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition every workday on our blog (www.eca-games.com/blog/) and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/ECAGamesOfficial)! Next levels will be harder and harder to manage, so we think you will find it very useful to start following them to progress!

We wonder how do you enjoy the game and the walkthroughs. We want to know your opinion! So, leave us your comments and ideas here!

Look forward to hearing from you!

-Lenka

2. ECA-Games

ECA-Games Active Member

Aug 24, 2010
    #22 ECA-Games, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    [​IMG]

Walkthrough – Pan Head’s Warehouse – Level 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Hey everyone!

it is a new weekly summary of the walkthroughs #8-#12 for the first environment, Pan Head's Warehouse, of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition for you!

As Tasos Lazarides wrote in his review here on TouchArcade (http://toucharcade.com/2015/09/14/rocks-rider-review/, many thanks to his great work!): "the challenge occasionally lies in reading the developers' minds; too often a run will come to an abrupt end because of an obstacle you couldn't have avoided unless you knew where it was to begin with." ... yes, he is right! The thing is: our intention was to provide players with an interesting, challenging game, when they have fun and also learn how to go through new tracks and after that make a progress! We tried to avoid simple and easy tracks without learning anything new as usual in some games.

OF COURSE, we also know it is good to have an advice or guide to find out the right way and beat the levels!

SO?

We post new walkthroughs of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition every workday on our blog (www.eca-games.com/blog/) and our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/ECAGamesOfficial) for you!

Please, check out the videos to find out how to achieve the best results in levels 8-12 in the first environment! Besides, next levels will be harder and harder to cope with, so we think you will be glad to watch the walkthroughs to get better!

AND also have a bit of fun! We wish you a pile of entertainment! ... ENJOY!

We would like to know your opinion, if there is anything you like or dislike about the game and the walkthroughs. Do not hesitate and leave us your comments here!

And ... rock you!

-Lenka

3. ECA-Games

ECA-Games Active Member

Aug 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

Walkthrough – Pier No. 8 – Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Hi everybody!

we bring the second weekly summary of the walkthroughs #1-#5 for the second environment, PIER No. 8, of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition for you!

We publish new walkthroughs of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition every workday on our blog (www.eca-games.com/blog/) and our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/ECAGamesOfficial)!

Please, check out the videos to learn how to reach the best scores in levels 1-5 in the second environment! Besides, next levels will be maybe difficult to overcome, so you will be glad to watch the walkthroughs to get better!

We wonder what you like or dislike about the game and the walkthroughs. Do not hesitate and leave us your comments here!

And ... rock you!

-Lenka

4. ECA-Games

ECA-Games Active Member

Aug 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

Walkthrough – Pier No. 8 – Level 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Hi guys!

we issue the third weekly summary of the walkthroughs #6-#10 for the second environment, PIER No. 8, of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition for you!

We release new walkthroughs of Rock(s) Rider - HD Edition every workday on our blog (www.eca-games.com/blog/) and our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/ECAGamesOfficial)!

Please, watch the videos to find out how to achieve the best results in levels 6-10 in the second environment! Besides, other levels will be harder to manage, so it will be helpful to look at the walkthroughs to learn the best way through tracks!

We would like to know your pros and cons about the game and the walkthroughs. Do not be shy and leave us your comments here!

-Lenka

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    @ECA I'm currently downloading the game. It's a slow Monday for iOS gaming and I've been playing the original today so I'm in the mood to pay the three bucks to see where this HD version takes me. I'm curious about the IAP. Most specifically is it necessary to be competitive on the leaderboards or to pass levels? I may end up purchasing it anyway, but for me an $8 in-app for a $3 app requires a bit of fact checking. :D

Richard

6. ECA-Games

ECA-Games Active Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Hi Richard! None of in-Apps are required for passing levels or to compete on the leaderboards! It only depends on rider's skills if he needs to get better thanks to Slow Motion Zones, Nitro or Safety Cage, or if he is so skilled that he can overcome traps or manage harder sections in the levels. It is up to you to consider if you need any help with In-Apps...but not requirement to play any level of the whole game.

If you want to find out what the main differences between the origin Rock(s) Rider from 2012 and HD edition 2015 are, look at the beginning of this thread where we have discussed this topic. There are comparative screenshots and the description...

Enjoy the game!

-Lenka

7. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Thank you Lenka. I've passed the fist level set, no in-app required. The vs. race on level 12 was tough but doable (and fun!). I may end up getting nitro and slow-mo etc. just to experience the game in a new way :)

8. Marcos stein

Marcos stein Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I'm enjoying this game, but the stuttering that occurs on Ipad Air 2 is annoying. I'm running some games realy smooth.

9. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    This just went free, but want to confirm that the IAPs (and there are a lot of them) are not required.

The massive size of the game alone gives me pause even for free -- especially if it has gone full freemium with a "bug fix" update on March 26.

Hopefully just being paranoid but it's space is the main reason for not instantly downloading.

10. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I played the first 3 levels and everything looks ok so far. The TA review mentioned IAPs.

11. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Trials ?
    Is this the exact game as trials

12. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Exactly. But it plays super slick and the graphics are super sick!
    You would be crazy not picking this up for totally no money at all.
    IAP is totally not required to progress nor will it give you an advantage to compete on the leader boards. ;)