Universal Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari (by Featherweight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Xink

Xink Member

Jul 4, 2016
    They don't exist - Internet hoaxes my friend
    :mad:

2. caltab

caltab Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Anyone know hot to get brewcan, I saw it once but don't know what triggered it.

3. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I have no problem with short ads, which for me appear every time I beat a challenge. I also get one every time I get a cruise. I also play while watching TV or doing something else, so the short interruptions actually are fine, since I have something else to focus my attention on.

I can't understand giving them a lower score just because you don't like F2P. It's a great game and unfair lower ratings only push developers away.

4. Thrak

Thrak Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    #104 Thrak, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    I have a mission to smash 4 animals with a gorilla without jumping, but I can't even figure out how to smash anyone with a gorilla. Running into them makes me die, and an angry gorilla just throws me. What am I missing here?

Nevermind - for those of you clueless like me, I just realized running at an object causes the gorilla to jump over it and slam down when he lands.

5. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    That took me ages to realise!

It also took me a while to realise that later missions like "Jump over x obstacles in the jungle" don't include jumps on the back of a gorilla. You have to be leaping between animals.

6. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Anyone know how to get the last lion? I have the chef one so I know it's not eat 30 animals. I saw it once but was rushing by on an ostrich, I have no clue how I activated him. Thanks!

7. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    When you perform a successful action for a mission, a small star appears for half a second next to you - this way you know you've done something right and on the way to complete the mission. Removes a lot of the guesswork you mentioned.

8. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    I'm not sure but I think most of the difficult to get animals are only available past a certain distance. Just go as far as you can each run and hope for the best.

9. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    I have no problem with F2P, but this game is hugely impacted by an idiotic, poorly designed system. So, yes, 3 stars from me without any hesitation. The system is crap to begin with, and the fact you dont get the option to watch an ad every time makes it doubly so (you are mistaken you get them every time because you don't, played way too much to believe anyone claiming they do).

From what I know, they get a fraction of a cent per ad view, so why not just include an ad free unlock for $5 or $10 with a real coin doubler.? The existing system is costing them money and frustrating players.

If you're going to be free to play, do it right. Don't make an excellent game and then turn it into Rodeo Ad Watcher without any ability to get around it and have their only direct income from idiotic IAPs. Buy an animal? Genius, let me just remove the entire carrot so I can quit playing sooner! Spend $6 to double zoo income, oh boy, that's about 20% of your income if you're watching ads, i.e. insignificant, and does nothing to address the problem of watching ads to get/refresh missions, can't buy it fast enough!

If this system doesn't warrant a lower rating, you haven't played enough free to play games. It takes a 5-star game and turns it into a 3-star barely above average *experience*.

10. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Especially after how perfect Skiing Yeti Mountain was!

11. Xink

Xink Member

Jul 4, 2016
    It's one of the best FREE app's I've played for a while and is great fun.
    I personally dont mind watching a few ad's is it means you dont have to spend real money to upgrade your farm.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy an animal, so what the issue with that?

You have essentially written the game off and ranted about the ad's which appear during the game and missed the point of how fun the game is to upgrade and unlock new animals and complete missions - There's no pleasing some people

12. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Thank you!!

13. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Glad to see iCloud sync working after the update!

14. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    I don't see it In the options menu.
    Is it turned on automatically?

Video ads take a lot of storage after a while, so deleting the app and reinstalling it without losing the progress is important.

15. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    More islands ! More animals ! Can't get playing off this game since 10 days

16. rnarvin

rnarvin Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Is iCloud Sync working after the most recent update? The app is taking so much space on my phone from all the ads I've been watching

17. hvianna

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Yep, it worked automatically for me.

18. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    If the dev is still around, the game is still freezing when changing maps after the update.

19. rnarvin

rnarvin Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    I just deleted and reinstalled mine and lost all my data. iCloud Sync obviously didn't work out for me

20. hvianna

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Sorry to hear that, man :/

Did you play the updated version before deleting?

It might be worth checking on Settings - iCloud - iCloud Drive if you have the Stampede entry.