Universal Rune Raiders - (by Retro64)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 14, 2012.

1. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    A very easy mode takes away the point of getting upgrades and returning for better scores. Using your players effectively easy mode can be blown through daily quickly til about halfway through the missions.

The ninja (as well as other units) are locked until you get further into the missions and they join your party.

2. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Just move from the mino's path before they attack. They easely can be avoided.

3. Retro64

Retro64 Well-Known Member

The iap bug is corrected and is available now.

Right, as Kotovsky said, most characters are unlocked as you progress. And there are only three things you can IAP. We will continue to add new levels and characters, so that list should grow over time.

4. Kotovsky

Aug 22, 2012
    Game Impressions

New content is always welcome.

For those who in doubts about buying new content - here is some gameplay with the new rocketeer character and new Ice Land campaign.

5. InfectiousRed

InfectiousRed Active Member

Jun 22, 2012
    I bought the Rocketeer last night. Ads stopped. No character though. Guess bugs still exist.

6. Retro64

Hmm. We haven't had any other reports of this from any other users. How many levels have you completed?

7. botomatic

botomatic Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Great little game! Any update to hit soon? Keep up the good work! :)

8. Retro64

Thanks. This update just came out, but we're going to continue adding characters and levels as long as our players want more :)

9. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Thanks for update, had a blast with the new levels and character. Ill gladly support the next wave of level & character when it's available.

10. Kotovsky

Aug 22, 2012
    Still waiting )

11. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I was searching for a something else and found this great little game again, I'd forgotten all about it. I'm having twice as much fun with it this time around. I guess I bumped this thread a little in the hopes that someone else might 'discover' it because it's an awesome casual strategy tbs with light Rpg elements that work so well together, and it's really fun to play.

-iap is for an extra character and extra campaign, both a dollar I think. There is iap for extra cash but you honestly don't need it, by level 10 or so you'll have so much cash you won't know what to do with it.

Hope someone new discovers this and falls a little bit in love like I first did. I've replayed it so many times I can't count and still find new enemies I don't remember each playthrough.

12. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Thanks for posting this. I re-downloaded this and enjoy it much better than I remember. Not only that, it hasn't been updated since 2012 but still runs great on IOS 8.x.

13. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    You're most welcome :) I'm on iOS 9.2 and it holds up perfectly. It's weird how some games break and others soldier on. Wonder what the secret is?

14. Kotovsky

Aug 22, 2012
    I remember when it's out. Good game, real shame there is no sequel.