Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden - by Gameloft [Releasing on 03/Feb]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by LBG, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    I guess it will be available in NZ in 50 minutes, when 3 Feb starts...

2. BrainGame

BrainGame Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Nurse
    Philippines
    i hope this will not be be a reskined Hero of Sparta II. That game totally sucks IMO.

3. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Yeah, as I said - already waiting for impressions. ;)

4. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    #224 Red1, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
    Unless I'm mistaken, the game is listed as a free iphone app!?

UPDATE: OK, it's a "mini game" (403Mb) and on the opening screen it says "Buy Full Version $9.99" - not sure what currency that is. ie: you buy the full game as an in-app purchase.

5. lucianocardoso

lucianocardoso Active Member

May 13, 2010
    Brazil
    is now available on appstore nz it is free and weighs 403 mb
    link-http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/sacred-odyssey-rise-of-ayden/id414644949?mt=8

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden - by Gameloft [Releasing on 03/Feb]

[​IMG]
    The IAP in this game works like most other games in that you buy it once, and can always unlock it later using your iTunes account information. Nothing is consumable at all. The game is free to download, but to play any more than the demo you need to pay the normal Gameloft price to access the rest of the game.
    [​IMG]

Retina ScreenShot
    (click to enlarge)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plunge into the most ambitious Action RPG ever released on iOS! Become Ayden, a young hero chosen by the god Uryah to save the kingdom of Lasgalen from the Apocalypse. Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden is an amazing adventure in a majestic world that will fascinate you for countless hours.

Take your first steps on this epic adventure for FREE. Then, if you’re ready to take up the challenge, unlock the full game through in-app purchase.

** Confirm that your device is compatible. This game is only compatible with 3rd and 4th generations of iPod touch (16/32/64GB) devices along with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. Before downloading, please check the back of your device to make sure that it meets the system requirements **

A TIMELESS LEGEND
    - The peace of the world is now being threatened. Reunite the 4 fragments of Uryah’s Grail and gain supernatural powers to defeat Amonbane, the dark lord at the heart of Lasgalen’s suffering.
    - The fight against the demonic Amonbane will mean difficult decisions for Ayden, and Princess Lyanora will help him throughout. But when the moment comes to save the world, will Ayden be ready to make the greatest sacrifice?

AN EPIC ADVENTURE IN A FANTASTIC OPEN WORLD
    - Ride your horse, Miya, across the expansive plains of the kingdom and launch powerful sword strikes as you gallop through fields of enemies. Your journey will introduce you to many locations and foes.
    - Defeat evil creatures in the Plains of Urvale, fend off enormous bosses in the icy Temple of Altemagus and the volcanic Firepitch Keep to ultimately face Amonbane himself in the royal halls of Kivira Castle.

ALL THE GREATNESS OF A TRUE ACTION/RPG
    - Begin your journey with but a simple sword, acquiring new weapons and abilities along the way. Soon, you will wield the Sacred Shield, Locrian Hawk (boomerang), the Nagual Cobra (grappling hook) and even the platinum Gauntlet of Brakor.
    - Each new piece of equipment will grant you access to new areas, new techniques and greater danger. They will even help you to overcome the many enigmas and challenges you face.​

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

7. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    NEED HELP: Temple of Altemagus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEED HELP on Temple of Altemagus, there are 3 doors, one main & 2 side doors, I can unlock one of the side door by changing the mirror inside, after enter the opened room I dunno what I can do that all the paths are either blocked or broken; back to the main room where I cannot open the other doors (other side + main doors)

thanks in advance