Universal Sage Fusion (by Kidalang)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by strivemind, Nov 1, 2012.

1. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Literally just finished this, completely forgot about it first time round. Did it in one sitting. Loved it and can't wait to play the second one!

2. Kidalang

Kidalang Active Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Game Developer
    Bandung, Indonesia
    Sage Fusion Episode 2 Demo for PC and Mac

Hi, we want to let you guys know that we have released a demo of Sage Fusion episode 2 that you can play on your PC or Mac. You can download the demo at this URL:

http://kidalang.com/res/SageFusion2demo.zip

Download the zip file, extract, and open “game.html” using the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari web browser.

Even though this is a demo of the second episode, prior knowledge of Sage Fusion story and characters is not required, so you can play this demo even if you haven't played the first episode.

We plan to release Sage Fusion episode 2 on App Store at the end of July or early August. For you guys who've been waiting for the sequel, sorry it is taking so long. Episode 2 will be the conclusion of the story; no more "to be continued". Also, it is roughly twice as long as episode 1 (but will be sold at the same price).

Thanks!

3. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Well I guess I'll try it on the PC then...

4. Kidalang

Kidalang Active Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Game Developer
    Bandung, Indonesia
    Sage Fusion 2 will be released on August 14, 2013

Hi, everyone. Just want to let you guys know that the sequel of Sage Fusion will be released on App Store on August 14, 2013. We've started a new thread in the upcoming games subforum: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2910881

Thanks!

5. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Thanks for the game. :)

6. Verxion

Verxion Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Has anyone cleared the arena battle? I've cleared the first two stages of it and am stuck on the third. Was hoping someone could give me some pointers on the huge red bot...

7. Kidalang

Kidalang Active Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Game Developer
    Bandung, Indonesia
    Hi, Verxion. Thanks for playing Sage Fusion.

It's best to complete Sister Renia side quest first before fighting the robot, if you haven't. Make sure to take Defend Boosters from the fallen thugs after fighting them at the downtown area. You can beat the robot without Defend Boosters, but they'll make it much easier.

As for the combat itself, if you want to play it safe, have one character take the role of a healer and use a Recovery Kit at every turn -- don't wait until your characters' HP are too low. You get a lot of Recovery Kits as reward from completing Sister Renia side quest, so don't worry about running out of them.

Finally, remember that this is an optional boss battle, so if it's too difficult, you can return to the main story and retry this later. Just keep a manually saved game data.

8. Marion

Marion New Member

May 1, 2016
    Need information !

Hello,
    I'm sorry if my post doesn't belong here, but that's the only forum I've found about sage fusion (I'm quit new about this stuff).
    I've just finished the game, I loved it! :D
    ANd I was wandering if a sage fusion 3 was on the table?
    Because there is my question: (if you didn't play the game, don't read)
    Who is Vientiane? Because at the end, we just knows that she's a clone, and possibly kiffy was a clone too. Maybe I've missed something during the game that explain that part. It's really bather me not to know!
    And also, I am french, so maybe there are informations that I couldn't find online about my questions, if so I am sorry. (And please apologize my english)
    I hope someone will answer me (the last message is from 3 years ago...)
    Thank you ! :)
    Marion

9. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #69 Gwarmaxx, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016

i've played it a couple of years ago, loved it too much, maybe one of my favourite rpg/adv on iOS, but sadly i can't remember well how the story was, sorry... do you know there´s a sequel available, have you played it?