SEED 1 - Rise of Darkness FAQ

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by NDawg, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Rizhome

Rizhome Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    i want to play as a pure gunner. Should i go for pure DEX or 2DEX:1VIT or 2DEX:1STR? Please advice. Thanks. :)

2. seed_newbie

seed_newbie Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Thanks tokhoi, much appreciated! Funny you mentioned 3rd dungeon in Loco, I was doing the same thing. Any other tips like that would be greatly appreciated!

Can someone tell me where the last skill for the mage can be found? I have maxed out the fire skill so I am saving my point for the last one but want to know where to look....thanks.

3. Vial

Vial Member

Dec 28, 2009
    You find it on sita island. I believe it's the person on the left side a bit to the bottom, which makes it easy to miss if you don't move in that direction.

4. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    #64 tokhoi, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
    After lots of grinding and searching around to complete the sets i wanted I have compiled a list of areas with items i've found. Here is what i've got so far:
    Loko Floor 1:
    -Hunter helmet
    -Eternal Greaves
    -Guardian Helm

Loko Floor 3:
    -Guardian Gauntlet
    -Battle Armor
    -Eternal Armor

Tangira Forest:
    -Eternal Helm

Haff Dungeon:
    -Soul Gauntlets

Bruu Mountain Top:
    -Soul Armor
    -Soul Gaunlets

Bruu Mountain:
    -Maid Helmet
    -Shadow Helmet

Lionheart:
    -Elite Helm
    -Guardian Greave

Bacota Dungeon 3rd Floor:
    -Soul Greaves
    -Shadow Armor
    -Soul Gauntlets

East Sakoom Desert:
    -Eternal Gauntlet
    -Hunter Armor

That's it for now, will add to this list as i get the items. Going along with Vial theory (which i do believe) there should be 3 items in each area, even tho i only collected 1 or 2 but tried for quite sometime without luck. Of course I have more items than this list in my inventory but didn't start this list until now so i'm not sure where i got some of the other items. so far i have completed the elite and soul set. I am still mainly looking for the Maid and Shadow sets which i am missing the greaves and armor to the maid set, and shadow gauntlet for the shadow set. Please feel free to add to my list and i'll update my list as i see posts. if you find the items i need please post the location.

5. NDawg

NDawg Member

Jul 8, 2009
    WA, USA
    The quest for the last mage skill is given by "Bertani" in Sita. It is a 2-quest chain. The final quest is called "Pikadili's Pike" and is completed in Akutaka dungeon, east of Falcon. You have to hunt Pikadilis and collect 10 pikes that they drop. Then you get the last mage skill which is like Blizzard but also heals you.

6. Bobgast

Bobgast Member

Jan 3, 2010
    That took me awhile. If I remembered correctly, go the left side of the map, it is hard to see because it is right below the D-pad :D

7. jen12323

jen12323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Does anyone else find this game really unbalanced? I'm a level 41 knight right now. On the first 2 floors of a dungeon I get 0 damage even if I'm hit. Yet on the 3rd floor, I die right away. It's this way for many of the dungeons, even the earlier ones. I use my spell powers and potion like crazy and still die.

8. Morty

Morty Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    It depends on how you look at it. Lower floors are meant for lower lvl people and as long as you don't accept 8k jester quests until you're at least lvl 50, you won't have to worry about it too much.

9. Bobgast

Bobgast Member

Jan 3, 2010

Question for the Jesters' quests. What are they for? I have been completing them but just found the "treasure info". Thanks.

10. Morty

Morty Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    I'm pretty sure that they lead to the lvl 55 weps (red letter). I did one of the 8k quests (you have to complete the 2k and 5k quest for him first) and got a beastly mage weapon. I'm only lvl 32, though so I can't use it. :(

11. Knight_of_Bladez

Knight_of_Bladez New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Tournament

what would be a a good level to enter the tournament with and where would be the best place to lvl up

12. Morty

Morty Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Lvl 31, using lvl 31 equipment. The place just east of seitan is a great place to train, as you can gather a bunch of monsters into one spot easy on that map.

13. Xampool

Xampool Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Australia, Victoria
    hey yea i had the same problem but i did it at level 27 with the bone lance and the twirl skill and the lance throwing skill. but if u train with the monsters near the town there u can level up fast. but if u want to level up faster go near burnard where the monsters are a higher level and give more xp but its up to you how to train. and if you have any level 22 special set items use them if you can and use ur skills alot which can help you pass it and after a while you will get it and if u can goto the dungon at loko island and get a iron lance from there which is alot better then bone if your a lancer

14. Xampool

Xampool Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Australia, Victoria
    no theres nothing on the third the first one is on the first level but i cant remember where just look around.

15. mkkk

mkkk New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    I have two questions.

First one is, are u guys sure DEX will raise the lancers damage? so wat are
    L.attack, M. attack and S. attack? (i suppose it means the range)

Second question, when can u get the 5th skill for mage? it's reli painful at the beginning..and does the 2nd skill, protection give immunity?

16. Makarovs

Makarovs New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Dex raises ranged attack damage (guns) accuracy for all classes, critical rate, and evade rate.

The 2nd skill does give immunity, the higher the level, the more hits it can take before breaking

I'm not sure where the 5th skill is, I believe its in a town. The final skill is on the north west islands

17. Kwest1990fo

Kwest1990fo New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Lion heart tattoo

I've been having somebtrouble with the warrior tournament with the lion heart tattoo I was wondering what would be the best way to defeatvthat quest?

18. jen12323

jen12323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Don't get too far from the opponent since he has some powerful long-range throws. Keep potions on your quick slot and use them while using your skill attacks continuously.

19. Pride4mienh

Pride4mienh New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    I found this last one by accident. The last quest item is in the 2nd dungen on the south east side of the map in the plant looking thing. Don't really k ow what it is but it's there in the plant. And for the last quest for the Mage skill. I think he same person that gave u this quest gives you the quest for the last skill for the Mage. You have to kill the monster DEATH to finish the quest. The last skill is called Armageddon. It does damage
    to enemies and restores your health.

20. Pride4mienh

Pride4mienh New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    last quest item for lizardo dungeon

I found this item by accident. It's at the far southeast of the 2nd dungeon in the plant.