SEED 1 - Rise of Darkness FAQ

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by NDawg, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Wind

Wind Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Intala dungeon is in Seitan city itself
    Bacota dungeon is up North in Dragon Heart, just below Bandera
    Lizardo dungeon to the left of Leedo

2. Wind

Wind Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Shultan 1st Floor – Maid Greave

Have been hunting in Shultan 4th floor for a couple of hours now and still have no luck with a single Elite set... sigh

3. Wind

Wind Member

Apr 29, 2009
    #103 Wind, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
    Not sure whether this has been mentioned in the previous 10 pages...

One handy trick for warriors out there, if you don't mind going slow, hit twice instead of three times (also works if you hit once, second consecutive hit has higher damage). Once you get the timing and distance to hit, you'll be able to kill monsters without loosing a single HP.

This only works for close range monsters and one at a time.
    Please also make sure that they are not against wall or another monster behind them.

4. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    #104 tokhoi, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
    my list still being updated. Found nothing on the 1st floor of shultan for me but maybe i haven't been lucky enough.
    After lots of grinding and searching around to complete the sets i wanted I have compiled a list of areas with items i've found. Here is what i've got so far:
    Loko Floor 1:
    -Hunter helmet
    -Eternal Greaves
    -Guardian Helm (not sure if i really got this but if i did it breaks the rule of 3 items in an area)
    -Battle Greaves

Loko Floor 3:
    -Guardian Gauntlet
    -Battle Armor
    -Eternal Armor

Tangira Forest:
    -Eternal Helm

Haff Dungeon:
    -Soul Gauntlets

Bruu Mountain Top:
    -Soul Armor
    -Soul Gaunlets

Bruu Mountain:
    -Maid Helmet
    -Shadow Helmet

Lionheart:
    -Elite Helm
    -Guardian Greave

Bacota Dungeon 3rd Floor:
    -Soul Greaves
    -Shadow Armor
    -Soul Gauntlets

East Sakoom Desert:
    -Eternal Gauntlet
    -Hunter Armor

Bakalo Plains:
    -Soul Helm (found by Ndawg)

Rafone Dungeon:
    -Shadow gauntlets (can't remember which floor now)

Divine Forest:
    -Maid Helm (found by Morty)

Shultan 7th Floor:
    -Shadow Helm

Shultan 4th floor:
    -Shadow Gauntlet
    -Soul Armor
    -Maid Armor

Shultan 3rd Floor:
    -Maid Gauntlet
    -Soul Gauntlet

Shultan 1st Floor:
    -Maid Greave
    -some other items but forgot specifically the items but i beleive it was something from the shadow and soul set. will add when i get them again.

Completed Sets: Eternal, Elite, Shadow, Soul, and Maid.

Extra piece of advice for item hunting:
    -hunt with the soul set equipped. it adds luck and seems to yield you more drops.
    -hunt at night. seemingly the chances of getting an item seems to be better at night. or even possibly only available at night in dungeons.

5. DAV!DiOT

DAV!DiOT Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Where is the sixth gun skill, and what does it do?
    I'm debating whether or not to quit my pure dex gunner for a pure int mage.
    mages 5th skill=ridiculously overpowered

6. Xampool

Xampool Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Australia, Victoria
    Hey yea iv done some of these quests 2 and these are where the dungeons are located at.

Intala dungeon = in seitan next to the stadium on the right. It has monsters starting from around east sakoom desert

Bacota dungeon = its in Dragon heart. it is just before the exit, but i have not explored it yet i have only gone in it by mistake

Lizardo dungeon = west of leedo (there are stairs leading down to it on the dungeon) it has level 55+ monsters in it

I hope it helps you and that is to the best of my knowledge for these dungeons

7. seed_newbie

seed_newbie Member

Jan 6, 2010
    best skill for knight?

I am on my second run through the game and I am going to try as a pure Knight. Any idea which is the best 2 skills and where to find them?

Thanks.

8. Wind

Wind Member

Apr 29, 2009
    The only one that I use is Final Fury - 5th skill, can't remember where I got them though..

9. Poettt

Poettt New Member

Jan 11, 2010
    I thought u go through da game wit all 4 skills?....lancer staff sword and gun?....

10. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    What he means is that he is going to specialize in that field. Depending of which you want to specialize in you will upgrade different stats. Knight would probably upgrade strength and vitality, where as wizard with want to upgrade intelligence and vitality. Of course adding some dexterity in there maybe using compounding always helps a bit too.

Just on a separate note is anyone actually referencing my list? if so can i get some feed back. Things like weather you have been getting the same items as i have.

Also now that i have collected and upgraded a few of the sets I am finding that by far the level 59 set that I have put together and refined is far stronger in overall armor than the rest. my set elite set is at about 230 Def on its own and my lvl 59 set is at about 280 def on its own. As knight at this lvl i can run around taking 1dmg from all baddies in the game(of course it doesn't help me much as i'm playing as mage this time around, but still impressive). This is likely due to the fact that it is hard to collect enough of the same set items to refine them as much tho.

I would also like to hear from some other people how far have they been able to get their weapons refined to. I have yet to get a refined 10 times weapon. Highest i have right now is 8 times refined. The exact stats are:
    Lancer: Beastkiller - ATK 421 - Refine 8 times
    Wizard: Eternal Force - ATK 300 - Refined 4 times
    Knight: Sword Breaker - ATK 341 - Refined 4 times
    Gunner: Balck Tempest - ATK 442 - Refined 6 times.

11. seed_newbie

seed_newbie Member

Jan 6, 2010
    I used your listed but came up short. I don't think I got anything is the same spots as you. :(

12. kathara_xD

kathara_xD New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    i have small problem with "Alchemy Powder", i have all of green (blue, red, black and yellow) and don't know what i can do with this, "Used to compound Dexterity Crystal" - how??? (sorry for my english ^^' )

13. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    hm.. maybe it is random. but i did get similar results to other people. At least if i didn't i would still find items there, where not every area seems to leave set items. plus part of my list was made before v2.0.0 so maybe the patch moved item pick ups or depending on how many times you've finished the game the items change. I am currently on my 3rd run still, although can finish the game again i'm trying to gather more gold and the set items before starting again.

14. seed_newbie

seed_newbie Member

Jan 6, 2010
    #114 seed_newbie, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
    To Kathara xD who said
    "i have small problem with "Alchemy Powder", i have all of green (blue, red, black and yellow) and don't know what i can do with this, "Used to compound Dexterity Crystal" - how??? (sorry for my english ^^' )"

First you have to go to a town with a blacksmith. When you go to see him he will give you 4 options:
    Refine
    Socket Creation
    Equipment Fortify
    compounding
    First select "compounding", it will bring up your inventory where you need to combine a Titan and a Soul Stone. When you compound these two elements it will create a 3rd called a Sourcerer's stone. Once you create this sourcerer's stone you can compound it with one of your coloured alchemy powder to create a jewel.
    To use the jewel and receive the benefits it creates you have to use the blacksmiths socket creation option to create a socket in one of your peices of armour or weapon.
    Lastly, you must using the blacksmiths Equipment Fortify option to put the jewel into the socket.
    Quite a process, eh....hope this helps.....good luck.....

15. seed_newbie

seed_newbie Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Third run through eh, any chance you remember where the last skill is for a knight? Thanks.

16. NDawg

NDawg Member

Jul 8, 2009
    WA, USA
    Your list has been extremely helpful to me and I have followed it for multiple pieces and have found similar items. Thanks for all your hard work on this!!

17. Morty

Morty Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    #117 Morty, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
    @Tokhoi,
    please update your list with the Maid helm that I found in Divine Forest. I mentioned it earlier, but your list update didn't have it. :d

And when I get to lvl 55, i'm sure i'll start using it. :p

EDIT: Just got a Shadow Helm in Bruu Mountain. :D

18. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I think it was in labat. you save the guys life by getting the life pendents then you get the tongues to learn the skill i believe.

19. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I did see it. but i usually run around that area to see if i get the same item but haven't got around to that one yet. I'll add it to my list tho so that others (thank you for letting me know there are people who use it, Ndawg, morty, seed _newbie) can make use of the information as well. been busy trying to upgrade the sets i have which is proving to be quite difficult. Also for some reason even tho its my 3rd run i haven't got 100% completion yet. I must be missing minor missions somewhere. i usually finish at around 90-95% each time so far.

20. Wind

Wind Member

Apr 29, 2009
    I have difficulty locating soul greaves at both Bakalo Plains and Bacota Dungeon 3rd Floor. Been hunting there for ages but nothing other than Shadow Helm and Armor... might have changed since the update as you have mentioned earlier.

Do let me know if any one finds soul greaves, thanks.

About the quest completion %, do you go to all islands? for example Noah (NOA) North West where you can pay for skill points without doing anything... that might contribute to the percentage too, not sure.