iPhone Shadowrun Returns (Tactical RPG)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hambo12, Oct 17, 2012.

1. stutz

stutz Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    In the days before they released the PC version, they were contacting us Kickstarter backers about how they wanted us to advertise the game by shooting out info on Facebook and blog posts since they had ZERO marketing $ to spend. It was basically word of mouth since that is all they could afford. So maybe describing their efforts as "rubbish" might not be exactly fair.

Between there other Kickstarter project currently still being funded and the Berlin DLC coming out in January and a limited budget, I imagine they are stretched fairly thin and giving updates about the approval process for IOS are probably not the #1 priority for them right now. Hey, I'm just grateful that they are releasing it at all on tablets and that it likely will be released soonish.

I also imagine of the potential tablet buyers of Shadowrun Returns, those of us who actually care about the exact release date and being updated are approx .1% That's a guess but I imagine I'm not too far off.

2. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009

good pont :D

3. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
  4. ichigo1978

ichigo1978 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    #224 ichigo1978, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  5. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
  6. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

#226 andsoitgoes, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    I would like to say 2 things.

First:

[​IMG]

Second:

If anyone has a time machine, can you please set it to go forward about 11 hours and 25 minutes? Thanks! Oh, come here first if you wouldn't mind so we can go together? Maybe you'll need a teleporter, too. Let's just make this happen!!! :p

Thrice:

[​IMG]

(And yes I know how to count :p)