Universal Shadowverse (by Cygames, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PROAPK, Jun 17, 2016.

1. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Yeah it's a known bug but luckily it doesn't do anything

2. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    I just started playing this game and have to agree. There is a lot to like here that this game has successfully picked up on from those disenfranchised by HS. Super generous, good separation of classes, little to no RNG. etc. They also have good story modes for each class which not only give you more free stuff, but adds to lore awesomely. Really good.

As a side note to general CCG lovers, Star Crusade is another mobile one many may like. Its very similar to HS, but has a more space based theme. Fairly good with the hand outs there too (also has a weekly/daily changing cards you can outright buy with ingame gold; even legendaries!). Star Crusade is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-crusade-ccg/id1084636093?mt=8

And another soon to be mobile game that is my personal fav is Duelyst: https://duelyst.com/ currently browser and steam play, but mobile versions should be out this quarter i believe. Super good one.

3. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Wasnt aware of this game until i decided to want to play a game like hearthstone but isnt hearthstone and found this

I was happy to see how new and refreshing this game is with the added evolve system which really changes the way you normally play and strategize

The IAP seems fair and wouldnt mind spending a few dollars with the fully voiced story mode and even the characters and monsters are fully voiced which is a nice touch!

4. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    They are giving away 40 packs because of its first birthday!