Universal Shardlands (by Breach Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by seventh, Oct 23, 2012.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Awwwww rats! Oh well

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

The App description says 25 levels. Does that include the five levels that were added in updates (Marsh, Flood, Ridge, Ember, Blaze)?

Also what are the "new gameplay elements" that were added in the Director's Cut update?

3. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Maybe someone can answer your other question.

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info

Anyone know about the level count?

5. Rashamatt

Rashamatt New Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Is there a resource to help when we're stuck?

I'm really enjoying Shardlands, but I'm currently stuck on Breeze - can't find a way to turn on the laser or open the remaining doors...

Is there a resource anywhere for hints to help us out when we're stuck like this?

Thanks!

6. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Check youtube. Great walkthroughs. This game keeps getting better & better as you get farther into it. So cool

7. sah123

sah123 New Member

Mar 20, 2014
    Game Impressions

Hi if I am not mistaking so you completed almost all the level could you please let me know how to go ahead in level Ridge... Hill Top Achievement.. I found it difficult since, their is two monster and beacon is on the other hand side... Their is no other way I can destroy those monster...

8. sah123

sah123 New Member

Mar 20, 2014
    Hi please help with level Ridge I just don't know its a bug or a level is design like this their is two monster and the beacon is set on the other hand side their is no alternative way to cross them which make it totally impossible... Please let know how to complete that particular level... I really like the game and puzzle and complete all the previous level but this particular one is seem meant for hold user to play further... The Hill Top Achievement level I am referring here....

9. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Starting to play this again for 2nd time. I loved this the first go round. Very cool game & well worth a play through.

10. WmTasker

WmTasker Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Can someone please give advise on how to get to the first beacon in the beginning of the ridge level. I can't get past the first two monsters.

Thanks.

11. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    I can't remember the level but you either need to have them chase you back to a save location where it'll kill them for you or you have to hide in a tube & time you run. But I think you'll just need to run back to one of the save locations with a monster chasing you so it'll kill them while your safely in a save spot.

PM me if you need further help. I'll go back & check the level if need be.

12. EX867

EX867 New Member

Jun 13, 2015
    student
    seoul,south korea
    Rocks for Secret level is not working.

I played this game and thanks for making nice game like this. I clicked the secret level point in beginning,but it said "nothing happened". When I reach the end and go to there one more time but point was disappeared. How can I go to secret level??

13. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Playing through this again. Simply love this game.