SHIFT 2 Unleashed will be free.(12-2)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Leslie, Dec 1, 2011.

1. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    I guys.. Is this game free only on US store? In Italy store 3,99 EUR

2. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    According to the app description, apparently EA is going to be having these "daily deals" going on for a while.

Take note Gameloft, THIS is how you properly run a holiday giveaway. Another thing that makes EA >>>>>> Gameloft in my opinion.

3. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    In Italy Shift 2 is 2.39 euros and my brother is still waiting for the price drop to free...EA shame on you! I hope you have a bad Christmas!

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Here…

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2024472&postcount=35

…I told you how easy it is to create an US iTunes account and get both versions of this good racer (which is the best of the Shift series) within minutes. You just need an email address. Worked very good here in Austria and I am sure it will work in Italy as well.

5. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    thanks, I have it...so the destiny of italian people is to alternate ita/us/ita/us account etc. every five minutes....ptù ptù and still ptù

6. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I am having fun with this game, but would really love some help on what the different criteria for races are. The loading screens at the start of the races that have info are too fast to read (and I am a fast reader normally) so sometimes I am guessing at what exactly I should be aiming for differently in that race or how to best achieve it. There seems to be no ingame help on this, and the stats or profile sections show what of each thing you obtained, but does not explain it. For example, getting awards/points for clean races - does that mean you can't hit other cars, or that you also can't hit the side walls, can't run over the shoulder of the road, or what exactly?

7. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Why every five minutes? Only when you need (or update) a free app that doesn't show up (as free) in your home App Store. Switching the account doesn't need even 15 seconds here. I did that the second or third time in three years now. (One was Dragon Dictation.)

It's the "destiny" of all people outside US/Canada btw with this game. Not only Italians. Oh wait… Yes. You could buy it. :)

8. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I found a help menu accidently when I was pausing a game. Then I noticed that the main screen had some up and down arrows to access more choices, one of which was help.