Universal Shooty Skies - Endless Arcade Flyer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Sep 30, 2015.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    That explains exactly how I unlocked the Hipster whale. I've only played using the Crossy chicken. Nice!

Billy

2. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Lol ! Sucker got me this time.
    Billy

Attached Files:

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    If you just keep playing the prickles character you will unlock pew pew pew. I played over and over and over and just now I didn't even make it to the first boss and when I died pew pew pew unlocked.

Billy

4. CraniumCode

CraniumCode Active Member

#84 CraniumCode, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    Ahh, that seems to be it. I did unlock prickles as one of my first characters.

Edit: I just unlocked pew pew pew on a different device using another character. It seems that you probably unlock pew pew pew by getting a certain score.

5. Has anyone been able to defeat the eagle without any upgrades? Doesn't seem to die.

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yea you gotta zig zag back and forth constantly and hit him square on the beak. That's the only way. It can take a really long time.

Billy

7. CraniumCode

I just defeated the cat with colored squares and I got nothing. I also defeated the crossy boss with the crossy chicken and got nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I figured out there's the mini boss version and then the big boss. You have to beat the big boss version. I have killed the mid level mini boss version several times and got nothing. I'm very frustrated I haven't unlocked sparkles yet. I've been playing for hours lol

Billy

9. CraniumCode

How can you tell between the two? Does the big boss appear the same time the other bosses appear?

10. Bombiscuit01

Bombiscuit01 Active Member

Sep 28, 2015
    I got sparkles after the cat but no hipster whale

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    After the big version the next level starts. The one time I got that I had already continued and it killed me. But I've killed the mini boss version multiple times. Twice yesterday.

Billy

12. CraniumCode

Is there any visual difference between the two? I've killed the eagle many times and continued on to the next level, so it must be something else.

13. Cheese-fiend

Cheese-fiend New Member

Oct 5, 2015
    UK
    I've killed Crossy Boss eagle loads of times with Crossy Chicken, sometimes using continues and sometimes without (the spinning yellow and white trucks it spits out often hit me). I have also killed the YouTube cat that shoots out flashing multicolour blocks lots of times, and even tried flying into the sparkles after it explodes, but Pew pew pew is still the only secret character I have unlocked.

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I was only using the Crossy chicken. That's a fact when it said I unlocked the hipster whale. I didn't like any of the other characters I had at the time. So all I used was the chicken.

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Another bug. If your weapon runs out while you are playing it goes negative until you force quit out and reload the game.

Billy

Attached Files:

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I simply cannot unlock sparkles. Hours and hours of gameplay. I've tried every character. I've tried random. Im going to give up soon lol

Billy

17. Bombiscuit01

Sep 28, 2015
    Don't give up trust me you willfind the cat soon

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I keep getting the mini boss version. I need the larger boss version. I am not getting the big one. Argh.

Billy

19. Bombiscuit01

Sep 28, 2015
    I got it on the minibus and there is no regular boss version, they are thinking of the computer cat with eyepatch, it's probably a bug