Silent Ops (Gameloft) $6.99 -> $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by nightc1, Feb 15, 2013.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    It's never been updated even once. This is one of the few games that overall seems to be programmed like a console game that ships on some form of media. It jus works. Still, how much of a stretch is it to play on a 5 when a game isn't optimized for widescreen? Seems like it shouldn't be that bad. I still have nearly a year before I upgrade. Hopefully by then iPhone 5S or 6.

2. xCloudStrifez

xCloudStrifez Active Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Backstab was legendary , it is even better than the mobile assassin creed titles. And those were the days when IAP was completely unnecessary...

3. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I haven't finished Backstab yet but the part I played was awesome.

4. I really like both backstab and avatar even though there are a lot of haterz too. Well, I will have to buy silent ops today, but won't be able to load it cause I am trying to get RR3 on my system soon. So buying, and saving for a rainy day...

5. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    the worst gameloft game i've ever played.

6. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    It's probably the worst gameloft game I've ever played as well, but I enjoyed the game and thought it was pretty fun. More of a "popcorn" experience than some massively strategic endeavor. I typically love the stuff Gameloft publishes... even had a lot of fun with the freemium games like Six-Guns. I had more fun with Silent Ops than After Burner Climax, which I'm a huge Sega fan... but just that didn't get me as pumped as many of their other arcade games of the past.

Still, I wasn't exactly expecting this to be the best game ever or anything... so it was easier to enjoy it with low expectations.

7. Dang, forgot to buy this game, so busy with RR3 lately. Ok, nightc1, also check the hdmi thread when you get back from presidents day.

Lockedz!