Soccer Rally 2 - IceFlame [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IceFlameGames, Mar 7, 2013.

1. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Do I just click the link?
    iPad only ?

2. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    From the dev:

3. IceFlameGames

IceFlameGames Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2011
    Hi,

Yeah you can just click the link. But it's way easier to sign up if you to click the link using your iPad. This first Beta Build is iPad/ iPad Mini only.

This is because we're testing same device multiplayer. We want feedback on how the cars handle and drive. We will be rolling out a universal build soon though.

Thanks
    -Jon

4. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
  5. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I liked the first game. It just needed a little "more" to it. From the looks of this one, you guys did everything I wanted and more. Do you guys have a release date yet?

6. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    Thanks NOEN. That's much appreciated ;)

Yeah! We've poured our heart and soul into SR2. I hope you'll like it. A lot of people we're asking for more cars, online multiplayer amongst other things. All that's in there plus a lot more. We're starting to get really happy and excited with how it's coming together. We now want to hear the communities ideas and opinions. Anything you guys would really like let in the game, let us know and we'll see what we can do. We're looking to release around summer.

Everyone involved in the Beta we've just sent an email out. Anyone who still wants to be a tester use the link below:

https://testflightapp.com/join/c29ae974c52f1e3a519f9159ce6fa4b2-MTM0MjQ/

Thanks
    Jon

7. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Sr2

Just started the game it looks very nice.
    Gonna go test it more now, how did you get all the different game skins for the cars?

8. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    We're friends with the developers and asked them if they wanted a themed car in SR2.

We're looking to do more things with customization and decals in general. Let us know what sort of things you'd like to see. For example skull decals, racing stripes and so on. Think big!!! :)

9. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    #29 Doom64, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
    Thanks for the quick reply. :)
    Could you try ask a small company called pixbits that do junk jack for a themed car please that would be awesome.
    I would like to see wheel customisation, spoilers.
    Would it be possible to make a sort of drag and drop decal maker, so you can put a skull ect in places where you want?
    Edit: also would it be possible to add a slalom course to the beta to test the cars handling a bit more?
    And one of those old black pirate bombs for decal, loving the game. :)

10. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    You will be able to mix decals on layers to create a custom car in the final game. We can add a pirate bomb to the list of decals for sure ;). As for a slalom track...We will be adding Academy challenges to a future Beta.

For this initial Beta, we are looking for opinions on the cars we've added so far and how they handle. What are your favourite cars? Also if you have any design ideas or features you'd really like to see. Let us know!

Jon

11. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Thanks. :)
    They all handle well, and my favourite cars are the WRD-MK2 and the phantom,
    I like them all they just look the best.
    The only thing i would like to see at the moment is the custom wheels, i will think of some features and design ideas and post them.

12. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    #32 Doom64, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
    I would like to see:
    Different types of paint like matt, and gloss ect.
    Decals, stripes, flames, nos symbol, snowball, grenade, rainbow, sun, checkered flag.
    Also when choosing the paint could you add a back button so it goes back to the type of paint, because if you click on special paint but you wanted single paint you have to go back to the menu and type your name and choose a car again.
    Is there a build coming soon?

13. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    Thanks for your feedback.

My current favourite car is also the WRD mk2. We have more cars going into the final game. So that might change :).

Good point about the menus. Yeah those are all changing and will be way more user friendly.

We're looking to do different styles of paint! More on that soon :). Thanks for the decal ideas. I'll add those to the list. We can't do NOS though, because that's a brand name.

A new build is coming soon. It'll include a lot more than just same device multiplayer. Have you managed to get any impressions from people you've played against? Like what they think of the current cars? Which is there favourite? What they'd like to see in the final game?

Thanks
    -Jon

14. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    My brothers favourite car is the WRD mK2 as well.
    He thinks all the cars look very nice, but the Phantom is a bit slippery.
    The things he would like to see in the final game are more car customization options, such as upgrades to the engine, exhaust, tires, ect which improve the cars speed, handling, ect.
    He would like the max time limit increased to about 10mins as some people like to mess around.
    Also could there be some mud fling off the tires on the grassy/muddy course?
    Cant wait for the new build. :)

15. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Are you still making this game?
    Haven't received any more beta builds, I only received the first build.

16. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't doing any beta testing, but I did like the first game.

17. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    New information and reveals on the way!

[​IMG]

It's been a while. But we haven't gone anywhere.

Reveals and new information coming next week....

18. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Finally! Hopefully a release date? I can't wait to play this, the first one was awesome and this one can only be better.

19. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    Introducing the KABURA WRD Mk II

[​IMG]

KABURA WRD Mk II

The WRD Mk II is based off the original rally car, in the first Soccer Rally. It is a mid-high tier all rounder. It's fast, agile, relatively easy to control car with a medium weight. It's very well balanced and can get the job done without compromise.

Because of it's balanced speed and nimbleness it can run circles around and lob the ball over an opponent with ease, when put in the right hands.

20. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011