Universal [Soft Launch PH] Injustice 2 (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Allstars Production, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    He was a two star, but still better than having to find 160 shards or whatever his cost is.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I am with you on that!

3. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    2 star superman is only 45

yeh 2 star superman is just 45 while his 3 star version is 160

4. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    2 star superman

on top of that 2 star superman can be achieved for free by spending a lot free currency in the silver 10 pack but at the moment thats really hard to come by

5. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    I can fry an egg on my phone after playing this game for more than 10 minutes. Wtf.

6. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Hot phone

must be something to do with the phone rather than the game since my ipad doesnt get even warm let alone hot

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    So how do you re play missions besides the boss ones? Hopefully I am not missing something silly.

8. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    #88 giantfart12, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Seems like a very early release. Controls can get a bit clunky and it gets a bit choppy fps on my 6. Looking forward to where it's headed though. Also I'd imagine the online requirement would be removed when it launches worldwide, because they probably need to keep pushing out updates to it and server updates, and their other games run offline.

9. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    Yea, the grind is real with this one.

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    What about replaying the missions man? We cant replay any of them we want?

11. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    As far as I can tell we can only replay the boss fights and not any fight we want. Maybe in the future story mode this will be an option. Or maybe they will make this an option as they tweak the gameplay in testing.

12. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    10 hours to completly fill Injustice 2 stamina meter when fully drained. 10 fights per full charge. Each fight is 30-90 seconds. So average 10 minutes of play before waiting 10 hours.

Am I doing this right? This seems a bit insane even for a freemium softlaunch.

13. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    No prob, just buy some premium currency and you'll be ready to go for 10 more min. Problem solved...the problem of having money I mean. Complete farce of a f2p even for a squad collector. They apparently learned nothing from watching the awful, awful avengers alliance 2 crash and burn.

14. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    It just seems so weird when Injustice 1 on mobile made them mucho denaro and it's energy system is so much more friendly. Shrug. Who knows what the thought process is besides follow the money.

15. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Yeap, this new stamina system total as opposed to each fighter, and the shards instead of hero packs... well, they got this from Contest of Champions which apparently is doing great for Kabam - as they put out Contest of Transformers. Personally, even though i prefer Marvel over DC, this shard system threw me off despite the marvel/grapchics/better combat. You want a hero but -draw SOME shards- of a RANDOM hero..pfff.

I hope they will go back to the Injustice/MKX stamina and hero models, but i can't see this happening. - Even if MKX had two currencies, it is relatively generous with it, and getting heroes instead of shards is millions of times better.

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Man this blows I mean I am practically stuck already....

17. Professorslot

Professorslot Member

Feb 12, 2017
    I think I have played a similar game like this before. This game is great on iphone 6+ but when it come to lower iphone let say iphone 4 it lags and even crash. Because of the heavy graphics of this game you need at least 1GD of ram to play it smoothly.

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    So what are you guys doing with your gold? Upgrading skills or what? How are you choosing what characters are the best for your team and such?

19. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Use the starting 3 put green latern in operations

I use the 3 starters and put green latern in the operations he's already level 20 through the operations and he's brought me back some gold and 4 shards for horrific scarecrow so far, gold should primarly definitely be used to upgrade your abilities and unlock the talents but after that you can gamble it for some silver character shards. Also make sure you have enough gold to finish all your dailies each day or your missing out on free levels up and more stamina

20. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    So I try to put a guy in operations but it says he is on a team. I double checked and he isnt.