Universal Soul Unleashed (by Qualiasoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 29, 2015.

1. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Just got lvl 11 and no new quests, all I have left that I can think about is that the quests show up based on fame then but i'm only at 2500ish. I've seen some lvl 11 characters at 3k fame so maybe that's the threshold but if not then I gots nothing.

2. LunarBowser

LunarBowser Active Member

May 5, 2015
    Yeah, I believe there are some default. I tried this though and just really wasn't feeling it. I wanted to like it. Just wanted to see the replies though. Might give it another go

3. Cytrix4

Cytrix4 Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Alright news flash. I went back to try one more time at something and I think I've figured how things are working. The volcano is the final quest (at least for the initial run). If you manage to beat the red dragon you receive a special armor piece (stylish leather). If you equip it and go to suburbs the NPC there will let you start rebirth which restarts your character while keeping "special equipment and talents" (which for me was only the stylish leather armor; no talents). I'm not particularly interested in doing the grind of this game again unless I know there's something extra in the rebirth. I'm keeping my usual (lvl12) and have my now level 2 reborn on a second device. As for future plans: beating that red dragon was a huge pain, so I don't particularly want to do anything more. If anyone wants to enter rebirth and do the entire game again to see if there's anything new, that'd be great :rolleyes:

4. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Oh man you managed to beat the red dragon? I have gotten him to like 20-30%hp but he just hits way too hard, I even got a character that had this water wall or w/e effect that supposedly lowered fire damage. Though I think that skill is bugged because I didn't see any damage reduction from his fireball aoe attacks. Had like 40+ def on my main char between skills and base armor and was still getting hit for almost 50% of my 90hp pool. What did you do when you beat him? I think I went too much breadth rather depth for the skills on my character since I picked a lot of skills so that I could be more self-sufficient.

5. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Did anybody else have trouble with the Lesser chimera? I'm somewhat stuck and that's with 2 guests in my party in addition to the three drafts. It's bugging the hell out of me because it's the only fight to trip me up so far and it's between me and the end of a mission to rescue the Lord.

6. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    I think fights for the later parts of the game atm require magic dmg from spells or body of dark or similar before being able to do decent dmg. Other than a slightly longer fight i didnt notice much else about it.

7. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    So dissapointed, finally beat red dragon but game bugged and got nothing. Red dragon reacted same as when you do trial

8. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    How did you get the stylish leather armor? I beat the red dragon twice, and I got:
    Unknown Item
    Unknown Armor

Do you have to do something special to get the armor?

By the way, my name ingame is Katrina and I'm level 12.

9. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    #49 LoLzM, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    About Reincarnation

Guys, I recently reincarnated and I have discovered 2 things:
    *The things you are allowed to bring with you are the special armors (berserker, paladin, dark knight, stylish leather) and magical weapons that have +5 upgrades.
    *A new quest early on in the game ( although for this one I'm not so sure, it might have been available for the first playthrough and I just missed it) to get to this quest, when you are being asked to pick between the merchant and the little girl, choose the third option and talk to the innkeeper again. The new option should be available then.

*Also, to reincarnate, you just need to wear any of the special armors and go to suburbs after finishing the main story.

10. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    i havent tried beating the drg again since it depends on party that you get. Did the text after beating the dragon the same as when you do the regular trial? Cause that is what i got and i dont remember getting any unidentifies items from him.

11. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    Yeah that I got the same response when I did the trial. I killed the dragon more time and got unidentified ore that was no different from the ones from normal monsters.

After that I reincarnated.

12. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    I haveny reincarnated yet still no special armor yet. One piece short of paladin and been trying to get stuff to +6 to carry over. So far all fails except first item i tried which was my spear. Randomly got a skill that is aoe +30atk, i guess that is special skill so I can reincarnate.

13. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    Yeah. I beat the dragon a third time and this time I got unidentified ore as a reward.

Red dragon is hard man! I need a cleric with group heal before I even think of fighting it.

By the way, I don't know if you're aware of this, but using magic weapons make the fight easier as you don't have to waste a turn using battlemode.

14. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Yeah, unfortunately my chosen weapon is a spear and i haveny gotten the magic spear drop yet. So i have loaded my char with a lot of spells. The 2x magic missiles is great for the drg.

15. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    How did you get that aoe skill?

I don't think non-magic weapons carry, cuz I had 3 +5 weapons (magic sword, magic axe, +6 rapier) and when I reincarnated, I didn't get the rapier, only the magic weapons.

16. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Got that skill during one of the times i did drg trial. Was just fighting random mob and not red drg.

17. Kansei

Kansei New Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Does anyone know how to actually get the special armors? I found the cave whale Berserker Fragment, but haven't ran across any others yet. I heard you get some sorta treasure if you beat the mini bosses in the lake bed before fighting the boss, but I've never ran into any. Thanks for any help in advance!

18. bune

bune Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    From what i have found i believe that its random chance from unidentified ore but have not found any place to farm unidentified ore from.

19. Stupid326

Stupid326 New Member

Jul 22, 2015
    I just received a scroll of rebirth from the new update. Just want to know is it better to try get the special armour and save up that scroll or should I just use the scroll ( maybe it gets easier to get the special armour after the rebirth? ) ?

20. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    The game is still not available in Germany...