iPhone Space Food Truck (by One Man Left)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Nov 3, 2016.

1. scott997

scott997 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    I hope you can improve the UI for the game. It may work fine on Steam, but there are problems on the iPad. For example:
    - Navigating the galaxy. It was difficult to zoom in to see exactly which stars were connected. Then when planning the jumps between stars, I was unable to back track to select a different path. Instead it counted as a second jump. I think I also had problems selecting the star I wanted to select. In addition, it was difficult to navigate and close the info boxes on stars I had intel on.
    There should have at least been a cancel button so I could re-plan my trip. The only option was Done, which then started me down the wrong path and wasted a turn for the captain. Very frustrating; it happened more than once.
    - The scientist. When it was time to choose an upgrade, I had to remember beforehand which ones I wanted to select. I couldn't select an upgrade that had already been revealed to see what it was then do the upgrade.
    When viewing the upgrade paths, after selecting an upgrade, it should have been easier to hide the information again. Instead of requiring a touch in the middle of the upgrade, the selection of a different upgrade should have closed the previous one.
    - Selecting the ingredients to see info about then was difficult. I had to hit just the right spot. Then the text appeared under my finger. It disappeared after I removed my finger. It should have stayed until I touched somewhere else. The behavior should be similar to how selecting a person and their card information pops up.
    - Knowing the cards in each deck. I don't know if it is part of the game, but it would be nice to see what cards are also in the draw pile (not the order) or at least all the cards that each character has.
    - I've seen the discard can state that there are 99 cards in it when it is empty.

I really hope you can fix these up. The game is challenging enough without traveling to the wrong star or wasting jumps. Thanks!

2. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Does anyone know if this has issues with crashing and other bugs?

3. scott997

scott997 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Yes it does crash. But you just need to restart because it saves the game state. More crashes the further along you are. Fir other "bugs" see my post above.

4. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Do you know if there is a update in the works?