Universal Space Marshals (by Pixelbite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Pixelbite is love. :)

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Updating now too : ) thank you for all the content for this game. You devs are awesome. But at the same time I hope it made you enough money still after all these updates for free!

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Update's live!!!!.... Oops, old news now :D

4. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    On the first new mission it seems like there should be a way to disable the sentry turrets, but when I push the icon next to the power supply nothing happens. What am I missing?

Oh...I guess that just re programs it. It's not shooting at *me* anyway.

5. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Now that I can spawn them myself the mechanical dredgers are a lot cuter ;)

6. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    #466 MetaGonzo, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    So, in celebration of PBs 2nd generous extra instalment of what I consider to be one of the finest iOS games thus far, I'm playing through again after a reinstall.

I keep getting the pop up asking me to rate the game but when I try I end up with the "Cannot connect to AppStore". I then search for it but I have already rated the game, I rated it on its day of release, I've rated it 5 stars and I suspect that my "Ask me about Space Marshals" t-shirt is a contributory factor to my status as a single parent.

Any way to ditch said pop up? I'd 5* it a million times if I could. I can't.

Edit: there's a "no" option. I need sleep.

7. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    You're the real MVP!

8. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Totally. I they are fabulous for the train mission. Send them into a room and ambush everyone I. All the chaos.

I once did over 900 damage with an ambush shot, using the new silenced...armtech, I think?

And the insanity bow is amazing in the Gavin rescue, it's fun to shoot the heavies and have them go to war with everyone around.

I haven't found much use for the teleportation yet...but I guess that could be handy for sneaking over some walls and avoiding needs for keys...

I hope we get a sequel for this game because it scratches the old metal gear itch better than I think metal gear itself ever did.

9. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Bug?

Loving the 3rd chapter but I think I found a bug. On the Hurricane Harriet level the scientists (white coat blue head) are invincible? They don't even notice being shot. Maybe this intentional as "innocents" but it seemed a little weird.

10. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    The second boss of chapter 3 is so f*cking annoying. I have no idea how to survive it after destroying all 4 energy columns because her machinegun seems to go through walls. I'm clearly hidden behind a wall yet I'm still taking tons of damage, wtf?

11. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    I don't remember taking any damage when crouching. Her shots don't even ricochet unlike a few other bosses. You can also use acid grenades to confuse her.

12. DanF

DanF Member

May 25, 2012
    SF Bay Area
    Endgame Home clue?

I finished Chapter 3, and I noticed that in the Endgame Home, it says there's an undiscovered clue ("0/1"). Has anyone found it?

(Possibly related: Has anyone gotten the "Hidden" achievement?)

13. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    I haven't gotten it but I'm fairly certain it's linked to either a specific costume or simply unlocking everything else.

14. DanF

DanF Member

May 25, 2012
    SF Bay Area
    I've unlocked everything else...I hope I don't need to try every outfit combination ;-)

15. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Bump. I can't figure this out either. Anyone have luck with this?

16. Pixelbite_Games

Pixelbite_Games Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Game Developer
    Helsingborg, Sweden
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the feedback here.

Just letting you know that the clue in the last homebase is a bug and doesn't exist. This will be fixed in the next update.

The last achievement will also launch in the next update.

All the best!

17. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Whew...thanks for letting us know. This was driving me crazy #

18. DanF

DanF Member

May 25, 2012
    SF Bay Area
    Whew, the obsessive side of me can let the clue thing go. Now I just have to obsess over the last achievement ;)

19. Pixelbite_Games

Pixelbite_Games Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Game Developer
    Helsingborg, Sweden
    We want you!

[​IMG]

Reaching out to our players to get some feedback on Space Marshals.

Since chapter 3’s been available for a couple of weeks in the App stores we’re eager to find out what you guys think of the game as a whole.

What is it about Space Marshals that you find makes it a great gaming experience (or not). Which features have you liked and disliked?

We’re in the planning process for Space Marshals 2 and we’re after making a game that our crowd will enjoy playing.

We’d really appreciate if you could dedicate a couple of minutes to send us your thoughts on the first series of Space Marshals.

Hit us up at [email protected]

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'll email too but honestly I have catching up to do! I'd completed chapter 1 but never started 2 or 3 but just did and don't know why I left it so long!

I love the controls they work perfectly and make the tactical stealth work, I love the stealth and being able to kill people may way rather than run n gun through the whole game. The choices in weapons and differences, the way they are unlocked is fun too as replaying the mission a few times isn't boring at all. I'm not overly keen on timed missions though as I prefer stealth I use snipers and proxy mines ect although I'm sure there's plenty I'm yet to unlock.