Space Ninja update coming this month (63 new levels)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Prab, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOOMBOT

DOOMBOT Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    The Space Ninja update is out now and the game is on sale for 99 cents. You'd be stupid to pass this up. 123 levels of madness!! This game is awesome.

2. Mohawk

Mohawk Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    I'm still reluctant to buy this game since im not into vertical shooter type games.Graphics might do the trick for me....how are game graphics ...Polished??

3. Chaplin

Chaplin Active Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Vienna, Austria
    I know this thread is a little old, but it was the most recent one and i didn't want to start a new one just for this question!
    My question is about the games power ups: I never played the old version so I don't know when they were introduced to the game, but I'm at mission 21 now and I didn't used any power ups yet. But not because I didn't would have need them, but because I never saw one!
    And thats why I'm a little confused now, because I don't now if they're just introduced later on, or if it's a bug.

So could someone please clear this up for me?

4. underthesun

underthesun Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    They're more like items than power-ups. Did you check the items page? You have to go close to the "+" things and you'll be able to absorb them.. and btw the power-ups were a last-minute thing..

btw the power-ups were a last minute development thing, and I thought they weren't really necessary, just for the "cool" factor. Beating without powerups will give you more medals ;)

5. Chaplin

Chaplin Active Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Vienna, Austria
    Sure I checked the items page! :rolleyes: But when I click the items-button, the game just pauses and there are no items or power-ups! When do they get introduced to the game? From the first level up or later on? Because in the 20 levels I played so far I never saw one of those "+" things! So could it be a bug or am I doing something wrong?

btw: Great, great game! Difficult, but in a good kind of way! Everytime I die, I want to try it again, just because I know I can beat it! So congrats on the game!!!

6. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    If someone has issues with finished levels being removed please say so.
    I seem to be the only one with this issue.
    Underthesun/Jormy can't reproduce it either.

(For example a random level you already finished before is 'empty' again (no progress/medals/replays), or after finishing several levels you close and re-open the game and those levels are 'empty' again but the next unlocked levels are still available)

7. underthesun

underthesun Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    In level 7, (either that or 11), you can see a "+" thing next to one of the early turrets. Move closer to that thing and you'll be able to absorb the power-ups, see if that works.

And yeah, I'm keen to hear any reports of what spmwinkel's been experiencing. Would be really great to fix bugs like this early on rather than later (when the next games come out)