Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    I don't know if anyone else knows, but the -10% damage you see on the new gold purchasable armor and also on the new backpack, it decreases the amount of damage you take by that %. Though I don't know if I was the only that thought it was -10% of YOUR DAMAGE...but anyways lol thought I would let you guys know. =]

2. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #542 Asasnator, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    Hey guys, NEW HIGHSCORE combo kill haha. They should really make a leaderboard for this cause I'd be at the top. =p

Also, developers look at what is under my 152. It says "COMBE KILL" not "COMBO KILL" So I don't know what happened in this last update, but there is a misspelling that has happened..when before it was correctly spelled. =p

[​IMG]

3. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Very nice. Does it increase your bonus substantially?

I focused on building up the combo just for the 50 combo achievement.

4. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #544 Asasnator, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    Funny you ask that..cause honestly I will sometimes get combos that high like 152, and other times I will get combos about 100 or so and Bonus I get for getting 100 combos will actually sometimes be much higher then my bonus I get for 152. I actually just now got a 151 combo, and then the next match I got 152 combo.

The match I got 151 combo I actually got more gold in the bonus compared to the 152 bonus. I took pics, but I don't really care to fill up a whole page just with pics. =p

So their must be more going into the bonus then just combos and the gold you acquire that is laying on the ground.

But! getting high combos DOES increase the reward cause I will sometimes not try to get high combos and get around 20s to 40s combo kills, and my bonus reward will be significantly lower then my 100+ combo kills. So yeah, I would suggest always try to get the highest combo you can get, but more goes into what the bonus gives you then just combos/gold-pickups.

5. fffan7777

Jul 1, 2011
    I didn't know what was all the fuss about the bad PvP until I tried it myself... most matches I ended up joining, it was halfway done and I was the only one in my team.

Almost have my fully upgraded machine gun. One more upgrade to go.

Does anyone know if I use 2 hyper clips at the same, if the damage gets tripled instead of doubled?

6. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Yeah, PVP to me felt like they just finished the frame work of it and did not completely fine tune it. Many flaws to it..and it doesn't even benefit you because you don't earn any gold or mithril for winning or losing.

Using two hyperclips does not triple your damage, it will only reset the time on your 30 seconds of 100% more damage. It does NOT add an additional 100% more damage.

7. fffan7777

Jul 1, 2011
    Is there any way to find out how much xp/kills I need to go up to the next rank?

8. yvcgamer

yvcgamer Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Belgium
    It might be a stupid question guys, but which backpack is the best one (atm)?

9. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    stk-06-zz

10. yvcgamer

yvcgamer Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Belgium
    Ok, thanks :)

PS: Are the "bull" enemies supposed to jump? Because it already happened 2 times that they just jumped like three times their length into the air o_O

11. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    @yvcgamer

The best backpacks are stk-06-zz and sam-005-l. The stk-06-zz costs 700,000 gold from what I remember and it does the most damage and gives you the most speed, so its easily the best for PVP. Also it is really good for PVE if your just wanting to mess around and kill stuff fast. I would recommend the ECO-03-VI backpack if your trying to earn gold.

The sam-005-l costs mithril, but only 60. If you can earn enough mithril I would definitely suggest that you get it, you get 20% more damage which is only 10% less then the stk-06-zz and also only get 1 less spd as well. But the perk to it is that you get 25% more gold..which is really good and you also get 25% more exp if your trying to rank up.

So I would recommend either the SAM-005-I or the ECO-03-VI if your doing PVE and trying to get gold, and I would recommend the STK-06-ZZ if your playing PVP or just trying to help out other players kill bosses and want to make it go as fast as possible. =p

Also no monster can jump in the game. If you see any monster that high off the ground it is just a glitch..I don't know how it happens, but I have seen the exploding greenish/yellow type alien off the ground about twice it's height. It died when I shot at it...so it didn't really affect me at all.

@fffan7777

You can find the total amount exp you need to get to the next level by playing a single player level and then quit. It will show you how much exp you have and how much is left till the next rank.

12. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Your welcome, also I don't think they are suppose to jump. They jump for me sometimes, lag out the map and get me. It's just a bug I'm thinking.

13. fffan7777

Jul 1, 2011
    Thanks. I remember seeing that somewhere but it's been a while since I've played single player that I forgot all about it. In there, I can see that bonus is given for combo so going big is the way to go. So online's bonus is for combo and time spent in the match.

It's not so much that they lag out but that they ram through the boundary. I know when camping by one of the ramps in the training base, the rolling aliens sometimes ram a wall and go under the platform that I'm on where they are able to attack me and I have to get back down to the lower level for them to pop back out. Same thing can happen on the lair where you get on the rocks and aliens go under trying to get you. I've also seen one of the flying aliens fly through a thin wall and start shooting me afterwards.

14. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Yea i think those are little small bugs in the game. They also get stuck under the ground. Hopefully Freyr Games see our posts and fix these bugs.

Also, i know a lot of glitches in the game :). In one of the PvP maps. I was walking on the wall and people were copying me and shooting at me on my team. I was like wow, morons i showed you that and you try to act cool by shooting at me.

15. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Oh wow...this is the first day I actually got 2 mithril drops from bosses. I wonder if they fixed it. I got both my mithril drops from the first 3 bosses I killed, so yeah thought I would let you all know it is possible to get two mithril drops relatively easily. =]

16. FreyrGames

FreyrGames Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    1. Yes, thinking about adding reward for PvP
    2. The drop rate for first time is around 1/4 -1/3, a second time drop is harder. Reset every 24 hours.
    3. Has plan to adjust UI of online mode

17. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Exactly what kind of UI adjustment are you thinking? like how the enemies act/attack us? Or you thinking of possibly increasing (re)spawn rate of aliens? Cause they spawn pretty slow compared to how long siegfried and Double Rages's boss levels are. It would be nice to see an increase of the spawn rate.

Also does that mean your looking over the reason why some aliens spawn underground and we can't shoot them? I can already tell you how it happens...if you didn't already know. It's when someone leaves the game and a alien was trying to spawn..but got stuck because someone died/quit the match. I don't know why, but that is how it happens.

Thanks for the reply! =]

18. starwarfare

starwarfare New Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Laser Cannon

Has anyone maxed out this weapon? It's ridiculously expensive to upgrade...

19. killah715

killah715 Member

Feb 25, 2012
    What's considered "ridiculously expensive"? I think the crab is crazy expensive, just paid 10.8mil for lvl 7 upgrade and last lvl 8 is around 16mil... But laser cannon is a beast if you can afford IAP! Especially in PVP.

20. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #560 Asasnator, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    Yeah I would assume the Laser Cannon is expensive, though I don't think many if any players have bought it that talk on this board and that remember the costs of the upgrades. I would like to know that as well, though I won't be buying it anytime soon. If I earn 6 mithril a day and I'm currently at 100 mithril, it should take me about 37 days to get it, which I'm sure the next update will be on the horizon by then and something better will be released. And I'm pretty sure I won't be getting 6 mithril everyday...cause nothing new got released that is keeping me interested.

What I'm hoping for most is that the new update will add 1 or 2 more bosses and it will add at least 1 gun each to the laser gun and machine gun series (e.g. Nova27, M-2781). I would like to see new gear that I could finally upgrade to that is better then the thunder armor, cause so far they have been only releasing gear with a large amount of HP and not really any gear with POW%s.

Also I hope it will add voice chat cause it would be nice to be able to chat with players instead of just killing aliens all by yourself. It will probably help the game out the most, cause then new players can ask around for help and tips for gold from the more experienced players.

Also I would like to have a way to invite friends that I have on game center to my games instead of just having random players join my games.

If this stuff all got added and was gold purchasable, I would probably be spending more time on this game then my console games. One can dream, right?