Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. FreyrGames

FreyrGames Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    A few answers:
    1. New boss and equippables : in schedule
    2. Text chat: may consider
    3. Voice chat: Any such kind of prototype in games or apps? So we can research the feasibility.

Thanks

2. XENO-clan

XENO-clan Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Hey. I saw u guys wanted to be on leaderboards.

I'm on LB my name is XENO-CLAN I was the top for a while and when u r the best u get bored so I quit ad now I'm like 6th and 7th on PvP leaderboards. I'm waitingfor new update, I want more guns and more ranks.

3. XENO-clan

XENO-clan Member

Mar 26, 2012
    I made my clan XENO and got my friends from eliminate pro to join and they r XENO_butt~rape and fextem but I don't think he changed his name. And I have a question people r talking about mithril, what does that mean? Like u get it when u kill bosses? I've been killing bosses and I don't see anything that they drop.

4. XENO-clan

XENO-clan Member

Mar 26, 2012
    I'm on LB my name is XENO-CLAN I was the top for a while and when u r the best u get bored so I quit ad now I'm like 6th and 7th on PvP leaderboards. I'm waitingfor new update, I want more guns and more ranks. I made the clan XENO and only got my friends from eliminate pro to join, they r XENO_butt~rape and fextem but fextem didn't change his name.

5. XENO-clan

XENO-clan Member

Mar 26, 2012
    I'm XENO-CLAN and I'm in LB

I'm on LB my name is XENO-CLAN I was the top for a while and when u r the best u get bored so I quit ad now I'm like 6th and 7th on PvP leaderboards. I'm waitingfor new update, I want more guns and armors and more ranks.

6. XENO-clan

XENO-clan Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Srry for all the posts I'm kinda confused at what I did...

7. Sinned

Sinned Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Hello Freyr,

Can you do this for us? Some PVP Ideas

-Jump Button ( jumping would be great), ir a jump
    Suit

-show Names ingame

-Point System for Kills/Death

-Capture the Flag

-Sniper Weapons

-Power Ups abd Berserker Power Ups (like Eliminate)

8. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #568 Asasnator, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    Are you asking if I know of any games that have voice chat? I believe two of the online apps that I have on my ipod have voice chat.

Last I checked Metal Storm (its a aircraft type fighting game) and Gun Bros. have voice chat. Though from my experience, Metal Storm did a much better job with it, but Gun Bros could have improved, I don't know. Also both of them are free games if you wanna check them out.

9. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #569 Asasnator, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    Please don't hate on me because of the way I responded, but you got to look at it from the developers point of view. Most of your ideas just won't work or won't be nearly as good as your hoping they will be. =[

I like the idea of being able to jump, though I don't know how they would make that work, sure they could add a button..but where would they put it? Also, for you to be able to use the jump button, you would have to either stop firing, or stop moving. Neither of which I would prefer to do. So if they did add a jump button, I would more then likely never use it, unless they could find some ingenious way to integrate it.

Possibly add my nickname above my character and my rank INSTEAD of this P1 through P8. Also make it much smaller and possibly only have it shown when you have your cross-heir over thier body. It will make "hiding" in PVP much easier and will be nice to know who I'm playing with when I'm playing in PVE. Also have it show the player's HP that is left, could do this with a health bar of some sort, but make it small. This would be a nice addition.

Point system or kill/death ratios, I really don't care to see them spend time working on PVP, I love the PVE aspect of it and unless they find a way to balance PVP and give some rewards, I probably won't PVP very often.

Capture the flag could be fun, but once again, PVP isn't balanced and essentially who ever is the most laggy and has the fastest gear will be able to cap the flag easily. Unless they make weapons and armor in PVP all the same, and each player takes 5 hits to kill or so. Capture the flag, I hope they don't spend time creating this. Won't be what you players are hoping for.

Haha, really? You want sniper weapons? You know they are going to have to do something like 50,000 damage or so to be the SLIGHTEST effective to actually kill players in PVP, you know this right? and with a weapon doing 50,000 damage, PVE will be horribly unbalanced and actually might be too easy. So, I hope they don't spend time creating another weapon type that won't ever be used, much like the shotguns.

And you might say "What about headshots?" well they could do this, but "headshots" are currently not in the game with any type of weapon, and with PVP being so laggy, I doubt you will ever get a headshot anyways, and especially doubt you will get a headshot with a sniper rifle.

Power ups could make it interesting. That is all I really have to say about that. lol.

10. Sinned

Sinned Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Hi and Hello from Germany,

Thank you for your Response to my posting.

Youre right in every word. I like that game very much and
    I play it often. The PVE is great and I don't mean that mode in my
    Posting, but my wishes have much influence on that PVE mode.

This Game has the potencial to be a good PVP Shooter.
    I wish that one factory bring out a game like Eliminate cause this was the best
    PVP game for IOS so that was my term to write thus posting.

There is no great PVP Shooter outside and I play them all. Eliminate was the best and it was a Moneymachine for Ngmoco, so I can not understand that no Factory bring out a "better Eliminate with better programming" at this time. MW2 or 3 or all other games have not this gamefeeling.

I hope that Freyr built up the PVP or better, bring out a new Gane seperatly ;-).

Greetz Dennis

11. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Yeah, I'm not saying PVP can't work with this game, but the way that it is currently set up, it is horribly unbalanced. Players who buy the IAP gear will significantly outmatch the players who don't in PVP. Though luckily for them, PVP is not what this game is about. PVE being their main goal in this game, and they have done it pretty well. Still the IAP stuff is slightly better then the nonIAP gear, but it is completely doable with nonIAP gear.

I hope in this next update they release a nonIAP armor and weapons that will atleast match the IAP gear for effectiveness.

12. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #572 tso5818, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    Like i said, they just pushed the update with PvP online mode. They knew they didnt have everything in it as they planned. They just wanted us constomer/fans happy and keep playing the game.

BTW, Hello assanator, havent talked to you in forever(a month or so).

Edit: Also, they needed to make some money from people wanting to be ahead of everyone else. That's why they have the IAP's and IAP gear the way it is. They will probably switch it up, sooner or later. Just be patient.

That is all i read now mostly on this thread and in reviews. About how people want the IAP gear to change. I think they need to have it so, you can buy the gear with gold/currency and mithril combined. So there is no more whinning about that. LMAO. If they do that, they should have the gold/currency way higher than any other guns in there groups range. Like take the shotguns for example. There cheap, but one or two I dont know costs like 6-20 mithril's. Thats my guessing range, and the gold/currency guns cost like 16,000-40,000. So, I am saying have the mithril shotguns be like 200,000, so people would want to save up a lot more gold/currency to get them.

Hope this made sense. I am half way asleep right now.

13. Barrin

Barrin Member

Mar 28, 2012
    #573 Barrin, Mar 28, 2012
    Can i dare asking for the exchanging coin to mithrill system? ..Just like 1m coins per 5 mithrils could significantly encourage me to keep fighting in this game.
    I am not sure whether the exchanging ratio given above will be suitable,so you members of staff may consider the amount it will work.

Another one thing i would like to ask is the button that i can kick players off the room i create. This is because some players always get in the room and then easiely get off by shooting like 5 seconds, and keep doing this borring thing. I am not sure whether they want to do a fun thing but this disturbs a lot. Since there have been many PvP rooms created recently, gathering skillful players to PvE much hardly be done. So i dont want my time to be wasted bcoz of these kind of borring people.

Your kind considering is much appreciated.

14. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #574 Asasnator, Mar 28, 2012
    Yeah, I'm sure PVP was pushed..I mean..could it be any more obvious? lol It really feels that they have only released the frame work of the PVP. I'm sure they will edit it and balance it as it seems necessary. Though, I feel as they see IAP purchases increase, they will start to only make updates that add IAP gear. Which has kind of already started.

Though I could be wrong, they might be releasing a lot of new "free" gear here in this next upcoming major update. But these last two updates, they released two really good IAP armors and one "free" armor, and both of the IAP armor are significantly better.

Also to add to that, the new "free" armor that got released isn't even as good as the "free" armor that was already purchasable. I would use the Thunder armor or the Atom armor any day and anytime over the Draco armor. Yes, the Draco armor has more HP, but it lacks in pow, spd and increased gold drop to an extent that it isn't close to as good as the thunder armor or atom armor. And in pvp, I'm sure a player with full Atom armor and the nova27 could kill a player in Draco armor with any weapon before he could kill the guy in atom armor.

Not to be overly critical, but I don't like how the past few updates have been. I was expecting..more for the "free" users, even if I had to work a little harder for it. At least something that would show reward to my dedication to the game. Instead, I will have to pay for it. =[ Even if I had to work to get to the highest rank to be able to purchase it, and if it were to cost 5 or 6 mil each piece, I would definitely put in the time to earn it IF I could stand a chance against players who buy IAPs gear.

Same goes for weapons, but they really haven't released any weapons that make or break pvp or pve, so we got to wait and see how that area turns out.

15. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I agree a lot, but I think they can only do certain things at once. Just wait and see. I think everyone's wishes for the mithril and stuff will be changed. Just give it some time. :)

16. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #576 Asasnator, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    I hope so...these last two updates have me worried that the "free" users won't be getting much gear in any update, and if we do manage to get anything..it won't be anything very good or worth using...though this game has only had two updates, so their is still some hope left. Though I don't know if I will be able to take another major update with the IAP gear being really good and the "free" gold purchasable gear being not so great, if any is even released. It will really just lead to a very poor experience, at least for me, and will continue to unbalance PVP to an even higher degree.

Though that all could be fixed if they made mithril easier to obtain. I know they have continued to increase the drop rate and chance, but with the good gear costing from 120 mithril to 320 mithril and the bosses only dropping anywhere from 1 up to 4 mithril (if you are lucky) and only dropping it twice a day (though you can get it to drop more..but you really need a LOT of luck to get that to happen), it will take any player months of hardcore dedication to obtain all the necessary gear to stand a chance in PVP.

Honestly, I like that solution the best. What they could do is make the end game boss(es) be dropping something like 5 to 8 mithril, but have it be a constant 25% to 35% chance or something and then only the players who play long enough and are good enough can kill those end game boss(es) to be able to obtain the gear. I hope they start to lean toward this idea. Though they need to make at least one gold purchasable armor and weapon that is capable of killing this boss, without to much difficulty if done right, so that it is possible for players to earn everything that IAP player pay for.

Also, it would be nice to see them work out a few bugs like the one where some aliens will sometimes just not fully spawn, and stay stuck underground and be completely immune to all attacks when a player quits or gets killed and leaves.

17. Jasonlomod

Jasonlomod New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Boss battles

How do earning gold in boss battles work? I tried playing with lower ranked and higher ranked players and it seems that i get random amounts of gold.

18. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Yea, I agree with you about most of all what you said.
    We just have to be patient, there just pushing everything out, for us to enjoy. They will fix it soon, I am betting.

Also, in PvP mode the desert looking map is a little short. I like the purple map better. So much stuff you can do on that big map. Need to keep making bigger maps for PvP. Capture the flag and other modes too. Keep up the good work guys and don't let us(fans) down.

19. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #579 Asasnator, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
    Go to page 46 on this forum. I have two paragraph posts that I talk about the way to earn gold and etc. Their post number is 455# and 459#.

Though just in short, gold is decreased (cut in half) every-time you kill a boss, any boss, and it will affect the drop of gold for every other boss as well. I posted the amount each boss drops for their first kill. I would recommend killing the hardest boss you can for the first 4 boss kills.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. =]

20. killah715

killah715 Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Asasnator - good shit! Haha!

Can't wait for more, bigger bosses...