Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    There's alot of good setups you can get overtime, but if u don't use IAP it's gonna take awhile.

Right now I have a full atom setup with a 4star nova and an STK(first one) pack. I always play in a PvP match first to get the nova from .25 firerate to .16.

I usually bring a few hp recovers and hyper clips and either a sWord or a weaker laser gun depending on how much energy I have.

I don't think I've ever used mythril to buy anything..if I did it would probly be for a better sword a better pack or gear or maybe the next laser gun but I doubt it.. Right now I'm thinking I'd rather get a sniper gun for 1 or 2 mil(whatever the $ is?)

2. Phil1989

Phil1989 Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your answers!
    It's only cause you can earn a Lot of mythril, i'm just wondering what to buy with it...

I'm really Keen on New weapons, machine Gun would Be Great!
    Has anyone bought the andromeda armor? I was thinking about to buy it...

Also some New Ranks would Be cool, it's some Kind of boring to Be stucked on the highest rank and Not gettimg further! :D

3. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    The reason I'm guessing they haven't released any new ranks is because they don't want to repeat the same mistake twice. If you started to play this when it first came out, you would know this. I'm pretty sure it was the second update that they released that introduced the three new ranks 10-12. The mistake was that...their was absolutely nothing to acquire for getting to those ranks. I don't think even now their is anything to acquire for getting rank 10+. I'm already rank 12...so I don't know what rank you need to get to get the new Cygni gear and Andromedae gear, but I'm guessing it's somewhere around rank 8 or 9. Which means they still have to release 4 to 3 new sets of armor for ranks 9-12 and which I'm guessing they will add at least one more boss in that time, plus a few more weapons.

So yeah...at the rate they have been updating the game, it might be around 3 or 4 months before we get a new set of ranks. Unless they want to add it early again..but their won't be any point then to get those ranks.

4. Northrall

Northrall Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    How does the draco armor work? It has damage -10% and power +10% at the same time. ._. Or does damage mean damage taken?

5. Invicious

Invicious Member

May 6, 2012
    The damage is for damage taken. Pow is always power or damage delt.

6. Invicious

Invicious Member

May 6, 2012
    #786 Invicious, May 14, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
    I think I will pick up the windblade or save up for laser cannon or black stars. No real point in saving up for ever. I rarely play a game for more than 3 months so I might as well use it as I get and have fun with it.

Normal set up for me is Cygni armor(love the added HP), Sam-005, max M-2781, max Nova. Than 1-2 health packs and 1-2 hyper clips. I can solo all the bosses except Siegfried! Just don't seem be able to dodge all o his attacks.

7. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Ah, I see. Guess I'll be getting it. Also, are you Invicious777??

8. stbassy

stbassy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 7, 2011
    ppl must think I'm crazy, but I love black-stars. the huge area-effect... and the fact that the 3 missiles are staggered so I can space/spread fire them in a half circle makes it very easy to kill mobs coming from different directions.

very useful when there's a lag and I can't see where the enemies actually are...

9. Invicious

Invicious Member

May 6, 2012
    Yes that's me. Only two 7's. Invicious77. Hope to see you in game. I ussually do a few boss runs in the early am, and than a few more in the afternoon/evening us central time.

10. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I still see the Nova as a worthless weapon.... specially when compared to the DPS of the M-27....

Am I missing something?

11. Invicious

Invicious Member

May 6, 2012
    Nope I think you hit the nail on the head. I only use the Nova for speed. Once I finish upgrading the crab I will trade out the nova for it as my run around gun.

12. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    I do more damage with the Nova than the M27 atm since my Nova has better damage plus the 0.16 fire rate makes it even better.

13. SuperLyte

SuperLyte New Member

Apr 24, 2012
    They REALLY need to patch that nova fire rate glitch.

14. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I dont see how 490 at .16 fr compares to 700 at .17 fr. ._.

specially the energy, 45 vs 40 respectively

Can't wait to fully upgrade the crab... Gotta finish the Morpheus first

15. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    I wouldn't bother upgrading the Morpheus. I accidentally upgraded it fully when it first came out, because I thought it was a better version of the Nova...boy did that turn out to be horribly wrong. I would prefer a refund on the Morpheus and get back at least 10 mil of the 18 to 20 mil that I spent on it.

The M-27B1 is significantly better then the Nova27...I don't know how you could think otherwise unless you haven't upgraded the M-27B1 at all. (This isn't directed at you Drexiel haha even though I have you quoted above) Like someone said above, I only use the Nova27 to move around quicker, then I switch to the M-27B1 to deal damage. Also...the Crab is looking better and better everytime I think about it. I will probably replace the Nova27 with the Crab sometime later.

16. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im enjoying Black Stars... I hope it snowballs in its max upgrade. And i need that Cygni set. :D

17. Phil1989

Phil1989 Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #797 Phil1989, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012

Guess you're right With the ranks. But IMO it was always cool to See some Development. I always Played Not just to earn Money, but to reach the highest rank As fast As possible.
    So i would Be happy about some New Ranks. Not As a Limit for weapons or armors, but to recognize the good Players.

Edit:
    Sorry, wrong quote

18. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Well, I wanna upgrade the morpheus since I played around with it on my jb ipod, and i found it to be very good on a survival map I played (538 kills before getting bored of making progress on a profile i have for testing ourposes)... 2,800 damage plus modifiers, it's still a one shot kill up high on survival, and i manage to kill 2-3(and many more at times) aliens per shot... And since you know, i've bitched b4 about energy consumption xD using 100 energy to kill a bunch of aliens at the same time seems good to me.

Special when the crab does 700 per shot and uses 90 energy ._. i rlly hate spending money on energy.

Plus i dont mind upgrading the morpheus since it will count for the Max Upgrade 5 weapons achievement :p

19. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    They should have an option to sell things.

20. Northrall

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    My M27 is still at lv 3 and nova is at lv 7. Hope that clears stuff up. ._.